BY BOON

9+ months BPA, PVC & Phthalate Free Clean-up on Aisle Never. Your house and child s clothes don t have to resemble feeding time at the zoo.  Catch Bowl s built-in food catcher extends toward your child, creating a ramp to catch runaway food.  What they re eating ends up back into the bowl, so there s less mess and waste. Bonus:  It has a suction cup bottom so kids can t pick it up and throw it at you. Funnels runaway food back into the bowl Suction cup base keeps bowl securely in place Flexible food catcher bends when bumped Top rack dishwasher-safe Perfect for first-time eaters BpA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free Recommended age: 9+ months Dimensions: 5.6" x 7.2" x 3.25" Giving Back.  10% of Boon s profits are donated to children s charities. ; see more...

• Does the suction work well? Can little ones pull it off t...1 Answers
  • What foods do you use the Catch Bowl for? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is an excellent product for toddlers, the suction cup on the bottom secures it to the high chair tray, so less spills." in 1 review
Erin C.
I WANT to love this product! My tiny tornado manages to get his food EVERYWHERE when he eats. Unfortunately, the handful of times we have used this he has been able to un-suction it from his tray and toss it to the ground. I will definitely being trying and trying again!!
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an excellent product for toddlers, the suction cup on the bottom secures it to the high chair tray, so less spills. Would recommend it to all parents of a child just starting to feed themselves.
Cassandra R.
The Catch Bowl definitely stays in place, but if your toddler leaves some food in the bowl it can be difficult to remove the bowl from the table or high chair without making a mess.
Ashley T.
I was so excited to get this bowl but became disappointed when I used it. It did not stick. I contacted the company thinking I may have gotten a defective bowl and found out they have disconued it.
Ashleigh O.
Menifee, CA
Sticks awesome to high chair trays, sometimes its even hard for me to get off, but I would rather have that then food all over the floor
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
My son was able to spill his cereal in seconds !! The bowl was just not what I was hoping to get when I order :( sadly .
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this! Anything with a suction cup I own for my 10 month old since he likes to spill everything!
Ashley P.
Omaha, NE
Not as sturdy as it would seem. I wish I would have been able to try this out before purchasing...
Daina G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great bowl for early eaters and expert feeders!
We wanted a bowl that could stay in place as our daughter fed herself...this was our answer. Now at 3 years of age we still offer this bowl for cereals & soups. It helps avoid the sliding around that can happen.
The rubber catcher can stain easily but it's managed to keep pretty well after 3 years of use.
Cassandra R.
What foods do you use the Catch Bowl for?
Adelle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does the suction work well? Can little ones pull it off the table?