New ParentBoon
Blue Naked Collapsible Baby Bathtub

Boon Blue Naked Collapsible Baby Bathtub

by Boon

Instantly turn anytime into bathtime with the Boon Blue Naked Collapsible Baby Bathtub. This extra-handy, collapsible bathtub is designed to accommodate newborns to toddlers. Plus, the simple one-piece design means you won't misplace any parts down the line. -Provides two support positions for stages newborn to toddler -Collapsible design and hook make storing easy -Recline position cradles newborn, which helps keep their head above water -Fully-expanded basin accommodates infants and toddlers -Rotating support brace for quick and secure positioning -Simple, one-piece design makes transitioning between stages easy without losing parts -Drain plug for quick, complete water drainage -Slim profile for easy storage -Recommended age: 0-18 mos. -Made without BPA or PVC -Instructions and hardware included -Made in Vietnam

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boon Blue Naked Collapsible Baby Bathtub!
Alexis S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received as a gift I didn't like it at all and threw it away. Very dangerous snd risky in my opinion. The old school baby tubs are much safer in my opinion. I wouldn't recommend this
Alyssa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We purchased this on Amazon as our baby transitioned from bathing in the sink to needing more space (something to put in the tub). All I can say is that this made bathing SUCH a stressful hassle! I love Boon, but this bathtub is not practical for small babies who cannot sit up. It's great that it's collapsible for easy storage, but the tub itself is rather bulky and heavy. There is a metal attachment on the back so the tub can recline at an angle, but I found that my baby slid around WAY too much to make me feel safe bathing her in this. Also, there is a drain plug, but it's placed at the higher end of the tub.. Not practical. Needless to say, we are returning this item.
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We LOVE this tub. We were gifting a regular plastic tub at our baby shower and it just wasn't cutting it. We saw this one at sale at Babies R Us and had to try it out. I wish we had found it sooner. For little ones that are still small there's a metal clip that you can put up and only half of the tub will "pop" out leaving the upper half for their head to stay above your waterline. It also has a drain plug but me being impatient I just dumped it after every bath. It's versatile and it's been great from 4 months to now 8 months. It has a hanger so you can hang it up too and get it out of the way however our little hanger came off within a few months - it seemed like the rubber part the hanger went into got stretched out from being hung - that's the only downside.
Jessica B.
Hendersonville, TN
I love this tub. Make sure you watch video instructions on YouTube. I didn't realize there is a metal clip to keep it from collapsing. The only flaws I've found is baby slides around easily so we lay a washcloth under him for grip. I also wish the drain plug were on the end opposite of where the locking bracket is because when the one side is elevated the drain plug is on the high side. I bought mine on clearance at Babies r us for 1/2 price!
Anouk L.
Brooklyn, NY
Nice bath especially easy to hang up but is pretty small when your baby is getting older.
Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
I've gotten lots of Boon products for my first Little One and have come to really trust this brand. They do a great job of designing simple, stylish, and smart products and this bathtub is no exception. I like that its a simple basin tub (no stiff molded plastics that don't fit all baby's bodies). The slant mechanism is easy to use for my infant. I read reviews that the legs felt flimsy, but I totally disagree. And, after the bath is over, its super easy to collapse this tub and hang it on the back of the bathroom door. It was a bit more expensive than other baby baths I looked at, but I'm glad i trusted Boon!
Kristen R.
Schenectady, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this for my baby shower. Loved the collapsible idea because my bathroom is small! I have used it for my son for maybe a month? I wound up purchasing a different bath because the middle plastic part was pressing on his scrotum. I constantly had to put a towel over it so it didn't hurt him. It was not ideal though bc he would kick and move then the towel would move. If you have a boy, I would not recommend this tub.
Peyton L.
Maiden, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Babies can be messy and they tend to take that mess with them everywhere they go. With products like this one it’s easy to keep the mess maintained at a reasonably affordable price. I just keep this sucker in my trunk and if we run into chocolate disasters or mud buddies we’re always prepared!
Joan S.
Commerce Twp, MI
I love all of the other boon products I have but this one is not good! Definitely over priced too now that I know it doesn't work. I was first attracted to this for its style and functionality but I was mistaken. It collapses every time I put my baby in it. The first time it startled him so bad and he hit his head and started crying. I tried to give it another shot and used it for the first three months. I eventually just bought a new tub by a different brand because I was so afraid to use this again.
Paula R.
socorro Kennedy
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Me gustaria probar el producto y saber lo bueno que es por eso te doy cinco estrellas para saber si el producto es fantastico y muy bueno

Looking for your answer?