Boomerang from Instagram

by Instagram

#17 in Apps

Boomerang from Instagram makes everyday moments fun and unexpected. Create captivating mini videos that loop back and forth, then share them with your friends.

Is there a way to slow down each boomerang (while filming or after)?
Is this available for download on apple iOS systems ?
What are your thoughts about this?
Start your review of Boomerang from Instagram!
How would you rate this product?
Omattie R.
Boomerang from Instagram uploaded by Omattie R.
It’s a fun way to create a short video to show what you’re doing or looking at that gives a cool effect. I like the new options to use classic, slow-mo, echo and duo. It so much fun. Will definitely recommend Boomerang from Instagram
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,137 reviews
Boomerang from Instagram uploaded by Kimberly T.
I worked for 23 years as an esthetician and 16 years of those at prestige beauty brand until Covid. Now I am half way across the country giving advice about skincare and going to school to be a social worker. Follow me if you want advice on what I use or recommend. Just trying to keep my love of skincare alive and have some fun while going to school. Join me if you like.
Avni P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Boomerang from Instagram uploaded by Avni P.
Love love love Boomerang. I love treating different images and being able to edit. By making it more user friendly.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
The best apps ever I used it all the time I enjoy watching video Instagram is the best
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Boomerang from Instagram uploaded by Christine B.
Boomerang from Instagram  I use boomerang often for my Instagram posts I wish it had a feature where you could make longer videos I believe it’s only five the 10 seconds max it goes so fast also wish they would add some features like stickers and so you can add text but it’s a cute little tool that I like to use every now and again on my Instagram posts.
Pao B.
Oakland , CA
It is perfect to make more fun publications, it is great that it comes integrated with insta makes everything easier
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Boomerang from Instagram uploaded by Mirla G.
Boomerang from Instagram is a video app that lets you turn everyday moments into something fun and unexpected. You can Create captivating mini videos that loop back and forth, then share them with your friends. Find something (or someone!) that's moving, or create a video selfie by switching to the front-facing camera. There’s just one button. Tap it once and Boomerang does the rest: shoots a burst of 10 photos and turns them into a delightful mini video. Share it on Facebook and Instagram right from the app, or save your video to your camera roll to share later.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Boomerang is pretty cool! Buuuut I feel like I use it twice a year?? I feel like it’s for 13 year olds that are making fun videos all the time, Boomerang from Instagram does have cool effects for your Instagram videos. Sometimes it takes multiple tries but you’ll get something cool sooner or later the more you play with it. I would definitely recommend getting to have it. I just think it’s kind of pointless sometimes? 8/10 recommend
Tawny W.
Vancouver, WA
It works, a good boomerang is fun to see. Has that novelty value. I personally get bored of them pretty quickly.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,276 reviews
Love the boomerang effect for Instagram since it’s so cute and brings a little life to a moment when you don’t want a full video ✨ I make so many of them since they’re so fun!