Boomchickapop Lightly Sweet Kettle Corn

by Boomchickapop

LtSw 5oz 8pk CDA'

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boomchickapop Lightly Sweet Kettle Corn!
lauren N.
Tucson, AZ
One of my favorite snacks when I need something sweet but not too sweet. Super low in calories too so you don’t feel guilty after eating it.
Katie D.
omg. I could eat half the bag if I sat down and turned netflix on. this stuff is just sweet enough and so yummy! will always buy!
caitlin S.
Levittown, NY
It isn't as sweet as regular kettle corn because it is supposed to be a little healthier for you so I think this is a great alternative because you can really barely tell the difference
Izzy A.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite kind of popcorn. The lightly sweet is the best flavor in my opinion. The sweetness cures my sweet tooth and when i’m craving something salty. It’s low cal and a great snack!

Looking for your answer?