Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPopcornAngie's

by Angie's

Back when Dan and I first started popping kettle corn in our garage in Mankato, Minnesota, we wanted to teach our kids the value of hard work and have a little fun along the way. We also wanted a snack we felt good about feeding them. Hugely flavorful snacks made with real, simple ingredients -- you know, ingredients you don’t have to scrunch up your face to say. Snacks packed with positivity, not guilt. Snacks that keep the joy in everyday snacking (and snacking and snacking…). With bright bags that radiate all the love and fun that went into them from the beginning. After all, isn’t that what snacking should be about? We couldn’t agree more. Enjoy.

Whole Grain; 70 calories per cup; Non-GMO Project Verified; Certified Gluten-free; Real, Simple Ingredients

Is this super sweet? And does it get stuck in your teeth?
iss this really sweet?
Start your review of BOOMCHICKAPOP Angie’s Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn, 7 Ounce Bag (Pack of 12 Bags)!
Tammy D.
Hurley, VA
BOOMCHICKAPOP Angie’s Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn, 7 Ounce Bag (Pack of 12 Bags) uploaded by Tammy D.
I first heard about this yummy popcorn on Influenster...There a combination of Sweet & Salty popcorn and there so so good. I’d recommend trying this out!!😋
Jamie B.
Niles
BOOMCHICKAPOP Angie’s Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn, 7 Ounce Bag (Pack of 12 Bags) uploaded by Jamie B.
Purchased at: Costco
🎬Movie night, immersed in a good book📖, working late👩‍💻, car ride🚗, you name it - it’s a great snack! Salty and sweet at the same time for someone like me that can’t make up my mind and wants it all. [product:boomchickapop-angie’s-sweet-&-salty-kettle-corn-popcorn-7-ounce-bag-pack-of-12-bags]
Ericca R.
Yuma, AZ
BOOMCHICKAPOP Angie’s Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn, 7 Ounce Bag (Pack of 12 Bags) uploaded by Ericca R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best snack ever, eat takes the cravings from eating chips 💜 healthy snackkkkkk, healthy food!
Bree C.
Lees Summit, MO
BOOMCHICKAPOP Angie’s Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn, 7 Ounce Bag (Pack of 12 Bags) uploaded by Bree C.
Purchased at: Big Lots
Delicious! This has become my new favorite late night snack....or any time snack! I love the salty sweet, I love the crunch and the lightness of the popcorn. It has fiber and is a better option than other greasy snacks. I like to pair it with some cheese cubes if I need it to be more filling. Yum!
Mariah H.
BOOMCHICKAPOP Angie’s Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn, 7 Ounce Bag (Pack of 12 Bags) uploaded by Mariah H.
Purchased at: Safeway
This is one of my favorite kettle corn popcorn!! You can find these bags almost anywhere and they are affordable. The popcorn has such a good sweet and salty taste to it, making you want more and more! Soo good!
Tracy W.
Apple Valley, CA
BOOMCHICKAPOP Angie’s Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn, 7 Ounce Bag (Pack of 12 Bags) uploaded by Tracy W.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this popcorn. I got it from Walmart with a coupon for a percentage off. I bought it for me and my friends and we are absolutely in love it is really sweet and salty and we ate almost the whole bag.
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
Purchased at: Target
Delicious sweet/salty yummy kettle corn. I’ve eaten a whole bag in one sitting, yes. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wish there was more for the price but great ingredients and flavor!
Indica X.
Boone, CO
I'm in love with this popcorn reminds me of the state fair kettle corn I can eat a whole bag so light and salty n sweet
Precious H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite pop corn to eat. I’m not really a popcorn fan but I LOVE this popcorn brand ! I love the perfect balance of sweet & salty flavor. You should also try Boomchickapop Cinnamon Roll Drizzled Flavored Kettle Corn it’s sooo good !!!
Marie D.
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Target
Addicting. Salty, Sweet, Crunchy, Soft, just unstoppable goodness in a bag. I usually buy these in the regular size but I recently saw them in a jumbo size at Costco 😳😋 So worth it! I would recommend this popcorn to anyone who prefers kettle corn over a salted buttery popcorn. One of the best popcorn brands I’ve ever had! Thank you Angies!