Boombotix Boombot Pro Speaker True Black, One Size uploaded by Sabrina B.

BY BOOMBOTIX

The Boombot Pro Speaker boasts the best audio performance out of any speaker in the Boombotix lineup. It's also the only Bluetooth-compatible speaker with 2GB of flash memory so you don't have to use your smartphone to keep tunes a'blazin'. Dual coil acoustic drivers with progressive DSP tuning ensure astounding sound. Boombotix paired this intense audio with a rugged, waterproof case made of alloy and rubber. This compact and lightweight speaker also features a clip for shoulder straps, a rechargeable battery, and hands-free voice control for answering calls, changing tracks, and playing music until the sun sets. see more...

Sam:) P.
Santa Maria
I have a thing for speakers and I have quite a few of them, and this is one of my favorites. ITS WATERPROOF! I love this about it. I take it in with me during my showers and have a mini party in there. The sound quality is good and it holds its charge for a while. I love this speaker.
LaLa W.
My Husband got this Boombox from K-Mart and it works absolutely great the sound and quality is perfect even especially for a cheap price.
Gigi R.
Lockhart, TX
Sound quality is great, and it's the perfect size for traveling. My kids love music so having this when at the beach is great!
Sabrina B.
I absolutely love these sell them at my work ad the sound quality is amazing very loud.
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
I got this speaker and wow. I am known for having a loud car, I dont have a subwoofer in it, but my car is louder than theirs. My point is, THIS THING CAN GET LOUDER THAN MY CAR. The bass is amazing. If I am in the bathroom with the door closed with this on a low setting. I cant here someone talking to me on the other side of the door. I am honestly surprised I havent got a noise complaint yet, cause thats just how loud it is! I dont know what I am going to do if it ever dies!