ElectronicsAudioHeadphones & HeadsetsBoomBotix
Boombot Mini Speaker Pacific Blue, One Size

Boombotix Boombot Mini Speaker Pacific Blue, One Size

by BoomBotix

Clip the Bluetooth-compatible Boombotix Boombot Mini Speaker to your backpack straps and ride down the streets with tunes a'blazin. This small speaker boasts surprising audio due to Boombotix's proprietary Micro acoustic technology's crisp construction. Pair this stunning sound with a ruggedly water-resistant housing, and you'll enjoy your favorite songs wherever you roam for a long time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boombotix Boombot Mini Speaker Pacific Blue, One Size!
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Boombotix Boombot Mini Speaker Pacific Blue, One Size uploaded by Whitney B.
This little thing is powerful!! I love it! My mom said just put it in her car to replace her current way of listening to music! 😂 this is an awesome Bluetooth speaker. No batteries needed just make sure you keep it charged!
Lauren S.
Fullerton, CA
I'm in love with this speaker, so small but packs a punch in volume. It's perfect for the beach, pool, hiking, plus is waterproof!
hamza A.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160