ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioBoom
Swimmer Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker

BOOM Swimmer Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker

by Boom

The BOOM Swimmer Bluetooth speaker is 100% waterproof for carefree listening to the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch whether you're poolside, at the beach or in the shower. It comes with two attachments for a variety of uses. The flexible tail can loop to any surface, whilst the suction cup can stick to nearly any surface as it amplifies the bass output.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BOOM Swimmer Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker!
Kylar O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the best blue tooth speaker for an outdoor party !! You gotta have the tunes!
Jessica A.
Perry, MI
This isn't the exact radio I use but anything waterproof that helps play music is a must have. also when you're not at the Beach you can use it to make your showers into a full blown concert.
Lashawn D.
Detroit, MI
I love some tunes while I'm at the beach super cute makes me get into relaxation mold.
Sarah B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my Boom speaker! I haven't had any problem with battery, but I know sometimes there can be a lemon in any batch. It can go anywhere and it has great sound!
Valeri W.
Sound is amazing for such a small speaker! I'm not sure if I have a bad one but the first time I used it the battery only lasted about 2 hours. It claims 6-8. Other than that it works great.
Eryka P.
Waymart, PA
This is hands down the best speaker I've ever owned. It's completely waterproof and travels well. I use it in my workshop, on the stroller, and in the shower. Sounds quality is unmatched.
Lisa P.
Techie Expert Level 1
This little speaker is awesome. It puts out awesome sound and you’d never expect it to be a four or five-inch speaker. Highly recommended.
member-5472e2
My husband found this product in the mud at a music festival. Cleaned it up and charged it and it worked great. That shows how waterproof and durable it is. Great quality!

Looking for your answer?