BY BOOMCHICKAPOP

It's time you had a Fairy Snackmother®. Snacking is the best part about life. It should be both delicious and carefree. Like magical yoga pant material, or weird nail polish colors. That's why Angie's set out to make a tasty treat that satisfies without triggering post-snack guilt. Always simple, always real, free of gluten and preservatives. And this spring, your Fairy Snackmother® and Easter Bunny collab. The latest drool-worthy mashup to hit the runway season brings you Boomchickapop® Frosted Cupcake Flavored kettle Corn (with sprinkles!). You shouldn't have to line up for hours but it'd be worth it even if you did. see more...

• I've been dying to try this flavor but can't find it anywhere! Wh...2 Answers
  • Is it any good sounds gross but would like your opinion 1 Answers
  • "It was at a good price and a nice lunch size bag." in 1 review
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I ate the entire bag in one sitting every time I bought it! I could not go to the grocery store during the holidays without buying this popcorn! It is the perfect treat! The popcorn is light, fresh & airy and the chocolate frosted cookie flavored drizzle is delicious! It will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth!
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
This sweet popcorn is delicious! I brought some to work and only got a little before my coworkers finished it off. I'll get this and other flavors every time I see it.
Ashley R.
These are so delicious! It's very hard not to eat the whole bag at once! Definitely a good twist on Popcorn!
Kate K.
These are amazing and I can't stop eating them. No literally, I ate the entire bag. So amazing. The perfect crunchy sweet snack. I love them! I found them at my local market on sale!
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
So good! I had this flavor from another brand but I bought this today and it was delicious. It was at a good price and a nice lunch size bag. I really recommend this product for a sweet snack and it kinda taste like pistachio. I really like it and will buy again.
Megan L.
I love this popcorn! It's priced decently and taste great! I love this brand and the ingredients are great! I purchased this at Walmart!
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
I've been dying to try this flavor but can't find it anywhere! Where are you guys getting it?
Karen A.
Is it any good sounds gross but would like your opinion