GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsAngie's
boom chicka pop holidrizzle frosted cupcake flavored kettle corn

boom chicka pop® holidrizzle® frosted cupcake flavored kettle corn

by Angie's

It's time you had a Fairy Snackmother®. Snacking is the best part about life. It should be both delicious and carefree. Like magical yoga pant material, or weird nail polish colors. That's why Angie's set out to make a tasty treat that satisfies without triggering post-snack guilt. Always simple, always real, free of gluten and preservatives. And this spring, your Fairy Snackmother® and Easter Bunny collab. The latest drool-worthy mashup to hit the runway season brings you Boomchickapop® Frosted Cupcake Flavored kettle Corn (with sprinkles!). You shouldn't have to line up for hours but it'd be worth it even if you did.

Does this have frosting on it like the Frosted Sugar Cookie?
I've been dying to try this flavor but can't find it anywhere! Where are you guys getting it?
Is it any good sounds gross but would like your opinion
Start your review of boom chicka pop® holidrizzle® frosted cupcake flavored kettle corn !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It was at a good price and a nice lunch size bag.in reviews
Digna V.
Alpharetta, GA
boom chicka pop® holidrizzle® frosted cupcake flavored kettle corn  uploaded by Digna V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing 🤩 the best sweet popcorn yet That I have try so far and I love it. The ingredients contains, Vegan, 140 calories non-GMO gluten free whole grain which makes it taste really real. Not like fake cheese popcorn. It’s a great popcorn. I will be buying a lot of them. Angies Boomchickapop Sweet & Salty Kettle Popcorn
Filipa S.
Union, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I have been on lookout for healthier snacks, instead of only cereal and cookies, and i found the solution in popcorn! I love popcorn and the Angie's® Boom Chicka Pop® Lightly Sweet Popcorn is my favorite one! Its super super good! It won’t disappoint your taste buds!
Natalia C.
Provo, UT
This is my favorite popcorn ever, I love the flavor and also is not too heavy, the best popcorn
Angie H.
Lenoir, NC
boom chicka pop® holidrizzle® frosted cupcake flavored kettle corn  uploaded by Angie H.
It’s one of the best and tastiest popcorns I’ve ever tasted. Its taste is so good that you always want more!
Greicy G.
If you are looking for a snack that doesn’t have so many calories, you should get this popcorn. Great value and delicious! Just be careful to not finish the whole pack at once.
Hanin S.
West Chester, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
The best pop corn 🌽 I really like it with salted caramel and its chip like 3 $ usually i buy from kroger but you can find everywhere 👍👍👍
Ashley R.
These are so delicious! It's very hard not to eat the whole bag at once! Definitely a good twist on Popcorn!
Megan L.
I love this popcorn! It's priced decently and taste great! I love this brand and the ingredients are great! I purchased this at Walmart!
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
This sweet popcorn is delicious! I brought some to work and only got a little before my coworkers finished it off. I'll get this and other flavors every time I see it.
Kelsey B.
Lakewood, OH
I ate the entire bag in one sitting every time I bought it! I could not go to the grocery store during the holidays without buying this popcorn! It is the perfect treat! The popcorn is light, fresh & airy and the chocolate frosted cookie flavored drizzle is delicious! It will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth!