Booking.com

Booking.com
34116 Reviews
5 / 5
Such a great app. I’ve been using it for many years and love how user friendly is. So easy to find accommodation for any budget and the way you can contact accommodation before travelling is great. Everything is made very easy. Wouldn’t change anything
5 / 5
Ottima applicazione che ti da una vasta scelta tra alberghi e voli, esperienze e noleggio auto. Super consigliato, lo utilizzo sempre per i miei viaggi personali. Perfetto anche se purtroppo si deve annullare una prenotazione
5 / 5
Es la mejor app para encargarse de gestionarte viajes, vuelos y apartamentos o hoteles. Encuentra las mejores ofertas con buenas reseñas para lo que estés buscando cuando quieras viajar.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I’ll admit Booking .com was never my first choice for hotel bookings, but over the years I’ve become to trust it more. There’s a great choice, lots of apartments, hostels etc as well as hotels. Sometimes the site annoyingly reverts back to different dates, so you think you’ve got a bargain but then notice that the date is incorrect.
5 / 5
I'm very pleased with booking.com service. Use it many times when travel to another city and always I was satisfied with all. Twice I needed contact customer service and it was very helpful and polite. I would recommended
5 / 5
Ho usato questo sito per prenotare più di una volta qualche giorno o qualche piccolo weekend,devo dire funziona davvero bene,molto sbrigativo e veloce
5 / 5
Every time I’m traveling somewhere Booking.com is the first I’m searching where to stay. It’s very easy to use I like the interface I never had a bad experience with them. Customer service also replying fast and the prices are fair. ✈️
5 / 5
Booking.com is our go to website whenever we plan for a holiday. The website is so user friendly and easy to use. The process is simple, the filters to search are great. The best part is that you get the best / cheap deals according to your taste. Price wise decent. The website layout is built very well. Hassle free customer service who is always there to help in case of issues. Overall rating 10/10
5 / 5
Booking.com provides an exceptional platform for hotel bookings, catering to a diverse range of travelers and budgets. With its intuitive interface and dependable service, the booking experience is both effortless and satisfying. Their prompt and efficient resolution of any issues further solidifies their reputation as a top choice for travel planning. In summary, I wholeheartedly endorse Booking.com for all your accommodation needs.
5 / 5
Il y a un large choix de hôtel, maison, appartement sur Booking.com ! Tout le monde peut y trouver son bonheur. Le service client est réactif en cas de problème .