Booking.com

Join Planet Earth’s #1 Online accommodation website. Booking.com is the world leader in booking accommodation online. Each day over 550,000 room nights are reserved via Booking.com

What do you think about Booking.com ? Do you use this site when planning vacations and trips? What are your impressions and experiences ?! [product:bookingcom]
Who's ready for a vacation 😎🤪? And I do mean a gooood vacation 😎!!!! Booking.com
Has anyone used the [brand:bookingcom] travel site ? I'm hoping to get to CanCuNMEXICO this next spring and need some help planning and booking the trip. I've heard very little about them and want to know if they are worth checking out or not ?? 🏝
Start your review of Booking.com!
How would you rate this product?
Mayra D.
Brentwood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Booking.com uploaded by Mayra D.
We found an amazing deal for a resort 5 starts in Cancun! We just went for spring break and it was one of our favorites vacation booking.com works perfectly with us I definitely recommend it it’s safe and the team work helps really good with cancellations. Booking.com
Courtney A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Booking.com uploaded by Courtney A.
Bookings.com is so user friendly & offers some of the best deals! I booked a Miami vacation here! I will hopefully book again soon! #vacation #trip #Miami #sun #bikini #beach #ocean
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
I love using booking.com! It is very easy to navigate and user friendly. Plus it is upfront about prices and makes planning trips a breeze, do you have more time to actually enjoy!
Giorgianna G.
Highland Hgts, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used this website quite a while ago, but I hope it still is as good as it was then. I simply used it to book one hotel room, but what I liked about it best was that it introduced me to a great hotel that I did not see on the other websites when searching for hotels in my area. No gimmicks. No hidden fees. All good.
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
This app is easy to use and gives several places to stay rather than just one. I was able to book completely online which was convenient for me. I would recommend. Booking.com #influenster #voxbox
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really like this site because it can definitelysave you a lot of money and let you compare different hotels. Their customer service is very courteous through the booking process and answers any questions you may have. Ive always got really good prices on rooms with this site.
Ruby F.
San Francisco, CA
My go to site for looking for cheap hotels because they always have very good deals and navigating the site is super easy with all their filter options and it’s super easy to cancel and get refunds from them!
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
Great deals like no other and compares prices from multiple sites... Can book with credit card info without having to guarantee room with your card.. easy cancel and change of reservations... Provides hotel properties direct link if you want to check out direct booking price and or more property info...
Stefany B.
Fort Worth, TX
I’ve been using this website about 5 year ago and I never had any problems with them, easy to interact with them and very friendly. I highly recommend this and if you’re not sure about the place that you want to stay I’d recommend you to use free cancellation.
HellofromMichigan ..
Clarkston, MI
Easy website and interface! I like that almost all the time it has free canceling. Also most of the times is the cheaper option
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
il y a 7 mois
What do you think about Booking.com ? Do you use this site when planning vacations and trips? What are your impressions and experiences ?! Booking.com
Maika R. il y a 7 mois
I have used it and never had any problems with it. They have great discounts.
Lisa B.
Lincoln, NE
il y a un an
Has anyone used the Booking.com travel site ? I'm hoping to get to CanCuNMEXICO this next spring and need some help planning and booking the trip. I've heard very little about them and want to know if they are worth checking out or not ?? 🏝
Nadia K. il y a un an
Yes they are very reliable Provide user reviews and you can book and pay later some properties allow free cancellations too.