Booking.com uploaded by Sarah B.

BY BOOKING.COM #3 in Travel Sites

Join Planet Earth’s #1 Online accommodation website. Booking.com is the world leader in booking accommodation online. Each day over 550,000 room nights are reserved via Booking.com

Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
We used booking.com quite a bit during our Thailand trip. It was nice to be able to book a hotel without paying, check it out first, and have the option to move forward with the booking if we want. We had an issue with one hotel stay though, we paid ahead, and the hotel was not as described. Bugs, unsanitary, we couldn't stay there. The hotel and booking.com refused to refund even though we left and paid to stay somewhere else. I was pretty disappointed but luckily the first hotel wasn't too expensive. We felt we had more bargaining power when using booking.com because the prices are usually pretty low and then the hotel will offer an even lower price for you to just pay them directly instead of confirming the booking.com reservation.
Mariya P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don't really know how I feel about booking.com. i do fond them more helpful when you book overseas vacations . So I do like to look through this site when looking for such but here in usa.. I fond other sites more helpful . We use hotwire a lot and husbands work discount site more after to do any traveling. But we do like the comparison.
Sarah B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I just recently found Booking.com this year... and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!! The app is very user-friendly, easy navigation and provides very true information, it also provides reviews of each hotel. My favorite... Book & Pay later... meaning you book now and pay when you check-in. If anyone is like me... I like t plan trips way ahead but aren't able at the time to pay for the stay at but want to ensure you will get an amazing hotel during the time you need, especially if it's a time you know the area will be popular and places will potentially be "sold out" or "completely booked". Which recently occurred, I knew in February when I signed up for "The Color Run" in Cincinnati, Ohio in August I would need to find a hotel then because not only was the Color Run taking place, a Cincinnati Bengals opening day game was happening. That's when I found the app Booking.com and literally the only interest I had in it was the Book now/Pay later option. I was able to book a nice hotel (The Hampton by Hilton) for the dates I needed and when I checked in, the hotel was indeed completely booked. It made me instantly love the app so much better!!! Since then I've booked several more stays and they also have a booking incentive, after 5 bookings you can receive a free gift such as a free night, they also have a referral incentive... if you refer a friend, you and your friend can receive money back!! If you are interested in the app please go check it out and use the link in the photo!
Sarah S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve used Booking.com, and it actually worked pretty well for me. Usually I stay away from sites that do things for you, but sometimes its nice to have a digital trip planner. Of course, it won’t do everything for you!
Chelsey M.
Mason, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I seriously love this App! I have never had a problem with the hotel receiving my booking information, I’ve had trouble with other places like Priceline in the past. I love the book now & pay later feature! It is so nice to know you’re getting an amazing deal for a beautiful place even though the funds aren’t available at that precise moment. I also enjoy their exceptional customer service! The app is user friendly & super easy to use. We’ve traveled to 8 different places this year & we used booking.com every time. The best day for deals is always on Sunday & occasionally on Monday’s they have great deals as well!
Victoria S.
I really like going to booking.com anytime I am looking for a hotel accommodation for a trip. I seems that they have all of the top hotels on their site. A few things I noticed is that they can be a little more expensive than other travel booking sites and their hotels sell out a lot faster. I do like that they are very detailed and include all fees in the final booking price so that you are aware of them even if they are only charged a the location.
Brianna A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've been to the beach 6 times within the past 3 months and it's all because of booking.com.
I stayed at a beautiful resort for half the price than what the actual hotel was charging. This is such a safe and easy to use app. I'm looking on it everyday just to find more places to stay lol. I told so many people about this and now they are addicted as well.
Rachel C.
Knoxville TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used this website for a last minute hotel booking in Genova, Italy. They came through! Super quick and convenient. Would definitely recommend this sight to anyone who regularly travels around. You can see a ton of options at once in the same place- love it.
MazelTov C.
Scarborough , ME
I am an avid traveler in my twenties, so I always need the best prices and the best information that I can get. Booking has been my go to for hotels for the last few years. Everything has always worked out perfectly and would definitely recommend.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love using bookings to find a great place to stay for a great price. I am always looking for deals when I go on vacation and bookings has helped me find just that. Now I don't book anywhere to stay without checking bookings first.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work well ?
Myriam H.
What do you think about this brand Booking.com