BY PEG PEREGO

Make your wish for the ideal stroller come true with the book pop-up! This three piece system was named after the unique folding and opening (pop-up) motion the bassinet undertakes, which allows it to be folded completely flat, while still being attached to the chassis. Equipped with a premium chassis, folding bassinet and reversible seat, the book pop-up offers the ultimate in style, comfort and mobility. The book pop-up chassis can accept the seat pop-up, bassinet pop-up or primo viaggio infant car seat directly onto its frame. It folds inward, like a book with just one hand and is equipped with an adjustable handlebar outfitted with... see more...

Ally S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
DREAM stroller alert! Everyone I know, my husband included loves this set! it is so incredibly easy to use and it strolls so smoothly. Our daughter even loves riding in it. The bassinet is a huge plus too and I would recommend getting the infant car seat and base to go with it.
Mi Pedacito De C.
Warrenton, NC
Cuando estaba embarazada de baby yo queria un stroller haci por se miraba muy moderno hasta lleve a mi esposo a target pero el no me lo quizo comprar por que esta muy carro y segun no era nada pratico any away a mi gusta y se que embaraza otra vez me lo compro
Triana M.
HIALEAH, FL
I love this stroller bought it for my son and it's absolutely amazing. I love how the seat goes completely back very comfy for a baby
Nicole P.
Very beautiful colors, it is very practical, and it has many functions! I would buy it again for my #2
Karli P.
Toronto
Took me a while to decide between this stroller and the uppababy vista. I went with the book pop up because I love how easy it was to use in the store. I have yet to use it for the baby as I am not due for another month, but I cannot wait! Also good because it is made in Italy (not China like everything else). Bought it in the black/onyx color with car seat as well.
Jennifer B.
I have purchased this product, but I actually have not used it yet as our baby isn't here yet. But we really liked this travel system. It's sturdy and it looks nice. It is really soft and cushiony too. We can't wait to use it!