BooHoo

Boohoo
1146 Reviews
5 / 5
I got a dress online and it exceeded my expectations. The quality was very lightweight perfect for the hot weather and was very comfortable. I wore it the entire day without any problems. The package came within the time the told me and I didn’t wait too long.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I recently placed an order for nearly a dozen items for my wife, who typically wears a US size 2-4. Unfortunately, the store did not have anything smaller than a US 4 in Petite sizes. After confirming the sizes and item counts, I proceeded to pay for the order. However, upon receiving my receipts, I noticed that all but two dresses had the correct sizing, while the two in error reflected a US 8. Immediately, I contacted BH customer service and was directed to an Apple chat option, where I spoke with both Skye Rae and Jude. Despite explaining the situation, they offered no solution other than to return the items once received. I find it unreasonable to expect that they wouldn't just update the order to fix such an error, especially since the items were the same but in different colors, indicating a potential system error. Both representatives were unresponsive to my request and only provided a UK sizing chart, which did not address the issue at hand. This experience has been incredibly frustrating, especially considering that I have been a loyal customer of ASOS for years and have never encountered such issues. I regret to say that I will not be shopping here again.
5 / 5
One of the first places I go to look for clothes. Always have good offers available, and delivery is usually quite quick. Definitely recommend the premier delivery to get next day delivery for a year too, saves you so much money!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
My go to for online clothes shopping. They’re sizes over the years have improved so much along with the quality. Always have good sales and promotions on and a great range for curvier sizes. Plus fabulous for next day delivery when you need something in a hurry!
5 / 5
Boohoo is my go to most times, beautiful clothing the fit is always great so sizing is true to size, it’s always great quality and fast delivery service.
5 / 5
Site de vente en ligne top. Je commande régulièrement surtout lorsqu'il y a des promos. Ca taille bien, les vêtements et accessoires sont de qualités.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I bought this off white faux leather jacket for my birthday. The jacket looks great however it is a little thin. I paid $30 for it and I feel like the price wasn’t worth $30 maybe $20. Overall I still love the look and styling the jacket.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I have premium , offered extra discount then charged £5.95 postage and didn't know why . After ages checking with on line chat , their nice offer of extra discount brought price to a few pence below £10 so they could charge for postage - beware !!! They don't warn you ! So if you don't spot it you will be charged - SCAM
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Quality has declined, but the products are always late, if they show up at all. Customer service is hard to interact with and honestly, they can't do anything if the package gets lost . They won't or can't resolve things in less than month. Shop anywhere else.
5 / 5
of the furniture. The gang initially tried to use a jack to force a hole in the boohoo CUSTOMER SERVICE +1 (805)-42O 3006 PHONE NUMBER +1 (805)-42O 3006 𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄 +𝟏 (𝟖𝟎𝟓)-42𝐎 𝟑𝟎𝟎6 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 +𝟏 (𝟖𝟎𝟓)-42𝐎 𝟑𝟎𝟎6