Boohoo 3 Shade Matte Lip Set uploaded by Kariana F.

BY BOOHOO

It's all about accessories for injecting individuality into your look. Find your festival favourites from fedora hats and floral crowns to bumbags and body glitter, play up your partywear with a pop of pastel nail polish and make a statement in oversized sunglasses. Forget less is more, this season we're all for out-there hair, beauty and jewellery.

Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
I really like the colors in this set but the overall quality is just ok. They aren't too drying which is great
Kariana F.
Inverness
I bought these to bring my total up for free delivery 😅 but was so surprised at how good they are! The only reason I have knocked a star off is because the lightest shade is wayyy too light for me, not sure all three shades will work for every skin tone. However they last all day, dry quickly and are very pigmented! Love the two that I can wear, and very good price.
the colours of these lipsticks are beautiful,however i didn’t seem to find that they stayed on that long,and came off pretty much straight away after having a drink or eating etc,so they’re defiantly not a stain type lipstick,however they’re good quality and look lovely on:-)
Malaika S.
Bedford
I was so ecstatic when boohoo launches their own beauty range. I opted to go for the liquid lipsticks as they are my favourite makeup products, and though the colour was amazing I wasn’t fond of the formula
Huma S.
luton
These are very pigmented and exciting lipsticks I ever had so buttery in texture I love them 😍