Boohoo

by BooHoo

Boohoo is one of the UK’s leading online fashion retailers, offering trend-led clothing and accessories at affordable prices.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
I have heard of this website so much and have always heard its one of the best places for affordable clothes, can anyone tell me why I should or shouldn't check this website out and buy something and if I should what would you recommend ?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Start your review of Boohoo!
How would you rate this product?
Sandy  E.
Orléans, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Boohoo uploaded by Sandy  E.
I bought their distressed jeans from a thrift store after giving up on my SnapBack goals. I like it. It’s a good fit. My waist to hip ratio has always been out of whack. So the waist part always needs readjusting when I stand up. But the denim are cute.
Tiffany L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Boohoo.com is known as a bargain online fashion store. They offer great prices on all merchandise with most items being under fifty dollars. High fashion items that keep up with current trends are hard to find at such low prices. Always do your research when shopping on these online fashion stores. I haven't had any problems because I looked at reviews of the items I wanted. Return policy is ok but a little confusing
Charlene C.
Cambridge , ON
Boohoo uploaded by Charlene C.
Fits perfect and really comfy ! Great price also. Didn’t take long in the mail Boohoo. I’ve ordered lots of clothing off of boohoo and I’m never disappointed .
Devon G.
Riverview, NB
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Boohoo uploaded by Devon G.
I love ordering from boohoo, they have great sales on their clothing and a fast shipping time. So far all my clothes I’ve ordered from them have been good quality, never having issues in the wash or dryer. Sizing can be a bit weird so make sure you do the sizing test
Sophia F.
Laval, QC
My go to place to shop everything is affordable. I love that they have different section (tall, plus size, petite..)
Tasha A.
Cheap prices, cute clothes. The sizing can be hit or miss. The quality itself is basically on par with F21, I know it's going to be cheap but I expect it to be and if it falls apart or loses shape, it's no surprise. The Curve/Plus line is pretty decent although I'm personally not a big fan of  the bodycon style and that seems to be the running theme with the clothing. I'd really love to see a variety of plus size models used. The girls that they use are lovely but not a good representation of what most of us big girls really look like. We don't always have a big bust and it's rare to have flat bellies. Overall, I'm happy with the clothes and I will continue to shop there.
Becky Annie L.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Inexpensive but the quality and sizes are sometimes not the best. I would only buy it if it was in promotion or I saw something I really really wanted that no other site has! It's costly to return items too. Overall, I'd say it's decent - had a few good purchases
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
All the clothing is adorable! It seriously has the cutest stuff! It is also very affordable! Not to mention the quality is pretty good for the price!
Sariah M.
Toronto, ON
There clothes are so cute! And great quality I LOVE IT! 1000/10 I definitely recommend.
olivia K.
Larder Lake
Boohoo fashion has good  Quality clothes, has styles like found at fashion nova which i love cause it’s wild and bold but boohoo has way better selection and i enjoy shopping there .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Terri H.
il y a 7 mois
Courtney S. il y a 6 mois
Variety!
Donna H.
Norwich, Norfolk
il y a 9 mois
Boohoo has anyone had any bad experiences with this company ?
Demi V. il y a 9 mois
Sizing is a little smaller than average and postage i found took about 2 weeks. Take notice of the 'petite' and 'tall' tags on items to avoid tops to short or jeans too long etc. Good experience with them over all once I worked out the above :) super affordable!