BooHoo

2 star

1 star

1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Boohoo is a scam and have the shittiest customer service! Items were returned and not fully refunded. Will not be shopping there again
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I got a dress online and it exceeded my expectations. The quality was very lightweight perfect for the hot weather and was very comfortable. I wore it the entire day without any problems. The package came within the time the told me and I didn’t wait too long.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I recently placed an order for nearly a dozen items for my wife, who typically wears a US size 2-4. Unfortunately, the store did not have anything smaller than a US 4 in Petite sizes. After confirming the sizes and item counts, I proceeded to pay for the order. However, upon receiving my receipts, I noticed that all but two dresses had the correct sizing, while the two in error reflected a US 8. Immediately, I contacted BH customer service and was directed to an Apple chat option, where I spoke with both Skye Rae and Jude. Despite explaining the situation, they offered no solution other than to return the items once received. I find it unreasonable to expect that they wouldn't just update the order to fix such an error, especially since the items were the same but in different colors, indicating a potential system error. Both representatives were unresponsive to my request and only provided a UK sizing chart, which did not address the issue at hand. This experience has been incredibly frustrating, especially considering that I have been a loyal customer of ASOS for years and have never encountered such issues. I regret to say that I will not be shopping here again.