BY BOOGINHEAD

DHI1000: Features: -Sippi grip-Unique grip material for a strong hold-Washable, durable and non toxic for little mouths-Adjustable in length-Attaches to high chairs, strollers, car seats and more-Meets ASTM standards-Passed all safety testing for any harmful components. Color/Finish: -Color: Black. see more...

Angela G.
Angela G.
Love it, great for toys too! We use it with our stroller so we don't lose toys.
Alisa M.
Alisa M.
Love this product! No more diving for sippy cups or bottles as your sweet little one throws if off the table!!!! This catches it perfectly.

I loves using it on walks attached to the stroller and for trips to Disneyland.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Murrysville , PA
This is the best thing ever. I use this on the stroller and in restaurants pretty much anywhere I can Velcro it I use it.
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Grand Blanc, MI
This invention is pretty cool! I wonder if I could attach these to my shoes and my grandkids legs so when the play dress up I can find my shoes'n
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Mega Parent Expert
I have this product in the black color and love how it saves so many soppy cups from hitting the ground or getting out of toddlers reach. I use one in the car and attach it to the car seat that way my son will always have access to his water and not accidentally drop it and have a breakdown while I'm driving and unable to pick it up. I also attach it to his snack dispenser so once again if it slips he can still be able to get a hold of it without my help. It's also great in restaurants and in strollers! I like how it fits securely onto all his cups and how the length can be adjusted to accommodate different areas that need to be latched onto. Great for any mom and recommend it highly!
Erin N.
Erin N.
These are perfect for attaching to car seats, strollers, high chairs, etc. I used mine ALL THE time. I was so disappointed when I lost it. But luckily they are not expensive so I just bought a new one.
Jade R.
Jade R.
I love love love this product! I've never lost another bottle or sippy cup after stumbling on this superb idea at babies r us.

Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
These cup straps are so COOL! My nephew has a couple, & I wish they would've been around when I still had babies!! No more missing cups or having the cup roll to the floor in the car. GREAT ITEM!!!
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Something I didn't know I needed until I got it! This thing has saved many sippy cups!
Katy K.
Katy K.
West Memphis , AR
These are amazing! And you won't risk losing silly cups or bottles at the grocery store or when you are just out and about with your little one