BY BOOGINHEAD

Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oh how I wish I had one of these for when we were in the car. A friend of mine has it and will attach it to the side of her
Sons car seat , so when he gets mad and wants to throw it all she has
To do is reach right where the strong is and pull it right back up to him
India H.
Lombard, IL
If you have a mischievous kid like mine you'll love this! Keeps cup germ free and my daughter is hilariously stumped when the cup doesn't make a big thud as it hits the ground.
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL
I love this product when it comes to restaurants. I really don't trust the floors and it's a lifesaver for those of you not wanting to make constant trip to the bathroom to rinse and wash a cup.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I bought this and just love how i use it daily. I go no where without this product. I attach it to the stroller and is usable when needed.
Kayla H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great to have out in public, riding in the stroller I can't tell you how many times I've had them drop or thrown out the stroller.
Amanda Z.
Evergreen Pk, IL
This is good because my nephew throws his sippy cup off of everything and out of his stroller on a daily basis.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This strap is amazing. Saves the worry of lossing a sippy or toy when your kid likes to throw things.
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
The strap is great! Saves me going to wash it off 1000 times in one setting lol!
Chandelle F.
Farmington, mn
This is the BEST invention ever. We don't leave the house without this attached to our stroller or I would spend our entire walk picking up the sippy and snack cup or they would just plain get lost. Hooks easily onto the stroller but my son as started to learn how to undo the velcro. Wish the rubber side and velcro worked better to fit all size cups.
Jamie M.
Moncton, NB
This product is perfect my son loves throwing things I can't even tell you how many things we've lost before we found this product