Booginhead PaciGrip Pacifier Holder, Delicate Dot Pink uploaded by Nicole S.Booginhead PaciGrip Pacifier Holder, Delicate Dot Pink uploaded by Jessica G.Booginhead PaciGrip Pacifier Holder, Delicate Dot Pink uploaded by Kaley G.

BY BOOGINHEAD

The PaciGrip is a universal pacifier leash that is compatible with all types of pacifiers. It has a simple design that just simply works! see more...

• Where I can find it ? 8 Answers
  • Where can I find this? My daughter always drops her pacifier 5 Answers
  • I'm not a big fan of the way it clips. Does it stay on or is it e...22 Answers
Keisha K.
Mega Parent Expert
Booginhead pacifier holders are one of my favorite baby items that I own! I love them. I have them in different patterns, I bought some from Babies R Us and Amazon. They are very useful, my baby doesn't lose her pacifier on the floor now. Also it's not easy for little ones to pull them off, which is awesome! I highly recommend these!
Angel F.
I love this pacifier holder! It definitely helps me when it comes to not losing any of my baby's pacifiers. It has a clip that you can easily just clipped onto the baby's clothes so it stays nearby and reachable for them. I bought 3 of these. Definitely a must have for all the moms
Marissa S.
Rosharon, TX
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter always looses her pacifiers and drops them but this made everything easier as I clipped it to her shirt and I didn't have to look for it anymore ! You do have to wash it as it can get dirty but overall it's a very good product to use
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert
These are great to keep pacifiers from getting lost. I clip them to their swaddling blanket. Always easy to keep track of and are sturdy. Some are pricey but save on pacifiers. I washed mine in the washer and it didn't break.
Melanie P.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are the best pacifier clips! They keep grip no matter how thick the clothing you clip them too. Very effective for keeping the pacifier attached. I found many styles at Walmart. One of the gift I give to a new mom!
Nieves G.
Mega Parent Expert
One of my favorite pacifier holder. It's cute and affordable. It's easily to clean and dries fast. It's been a life saver bc before it I was always look my babies pacifier. I wish they more more with different design.
JoAnna L.
Mount holly , NC
Great product, with very cute designs! Used these with my daughter and in a year only had to but one new set of pacifiers which is a miracle to me! Best thing invented!
Sarah R.
Definitely recommend for a great baby gift that mom will be super grateful or dad for not having to rummage around and try and find a lost pacifier this will definitely save your life would recommend to get more than one
spencer b.
Mega Parent Expert
i love these! my daughter doesn't really do the whole pacifier thing anymore but these are great for when she did, makes it easy with the strap so you never lose them!
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
So handy to have for any parent with a baby that uses a pacifier. Your baby will spit out the pacifier 100 times a day, and if it weren't for a product like this than the paci just ends up on the floor
Becky S.
I'm not a big fan of the way it clips. Does it stay on or is it easy for a child to pull it off?
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
Where I can find it ?
Cerina S.
Stockton
Where can I find this? My daughter always drops her pacifier
@mamaversatil M.
Is the clip durable? Does not rust?
Renee W.
Seattle, WA
Mega Parent Expert
Omg these were so great to have when my daughter was an infant she would always throw her pacifier or it would get misplaced I would clip this on her clothes and no matter how hard she tugged it wouldn't get lost and she also was able to put it in her mouth on her own.