Booginhead PaciGrip Pacifier Holder uploaded by Amanda W.

BY BOOGINHEAD

No more lost or dirty pacifiers Made out of washable and durable material with a clasp strong enough to hold against a child Unique loop attachment is easy to use and compatible with ALL pacifiers The PaciGrip is made out of washable and durable material with a clasp strong enough to hold against a child's pull but gentle enough not to damage their clothing Dimensions: 7.0 in. L x 1.0 in. W x 1.0 in. H see more...

Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
I really like this pacifier clip. It’s a cute design and it holds really well. The only problem I have with it is that some of the silver wore off after being washed. I would definitely buy another one though because I feel like the other ones are made cheap.
Heather M.
We went through several pacifier clips, and this was the only one she couldn't pull off. I love that it's much shorter than most other clips, so it's not getting stuck under the baby. The only thing I don't like is that the clip is metal and will rust, but it's very effective otherwise.
Somer W.
Fort Wayne
Review for: Booginhead PaciGrip Pacifier Holder more...
My daughter uses these clips ALL the time. The metal clip is strong and keeps pacifiers from flying away. She loves to throw the pacifier and use the strap to pull it back in. It is also strong enough to withstand tugging and pulling.
Marie-Marthe S.
Oxon Hill, MD
I lost so much time with my first frantically looking for the pacifier that fell down so with our second we bought this. If the baby stops sucking and it falls out, it can't get lost! It's attached to baby and you won't have to clean while baby is screaming because it fell on the floor somewhere and it's dirty. This was a lifesaver!
Haley P.
Locust Grove
I loved the design and fun colors that the pacifier clips offered. However, the are hard to keep clean. They aren't supposed to go in the washing machine or dyer. I'm not a fan of the metal clip at the end. It worries me that the metal clip will fall off and your baby will choke. Would not recommend this product.
Jordan G.
These are my favorite pacifier clips. I like that the same design is on both sides. Most of the designs are simple and cute. They are soft and subtle. The clip is small and no matter how hard my baby pulls, he can't get it off to throw it. Score!
Radiant J.
Tallahassee, FL
These work wonders from keeping the pacifier from touching the floor. My kid throws her paci down until i bought this. I clip it to her at night so when she wakes up in the middle of the night looking for it, it's right there clipped to her Pjs. I love it.
Kristi W.
These are helpful when driving alone. When my daughter drops her binki she screams as loud as possible. When I stick my arm back to help her all I have to do it follow the string. These are amazing.
Sara M.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Review for: Booginhead PaciGrip Pacifier Holder more...
These are amazing. They work well and have no parts that a child could swallow. They are washable (but they will get a little rusty if you wash them often).
Megan T.
greensboro, NC
This is a much needed product especially when infants start moving more and throwing things. This way it doesn't get dirty and you can always find it!