Booginhead Pacifier Holder, Pink/Green/White (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Kaley G.

BY BOOGINHEAD

Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
Pcifier clips that can't be easily snatched off! they're cute and the metal clip holds on well. Anything that saves you from getting on your hands and knee searching for a pacifier get 5 stars from me!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
My little girl used this one the whole time she used a paci. It was durable and the clip held on really well. I even threw it in the wash with towels and air dried when it was dirty.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
I'm so glad that I purchased this item, it was recommend by a friend and now I will never have to worry about losing my sons pacifier or dropping it on the dirty ground ever again!
alisha a.
alisha a.
Just got this in purple the others day. LOVE IT! It's surprisingly strong compared to other clips and holds larger pacifiers with ease. I see more of these in our future.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pacifier holders are the best. You won't misplace your child's pacifier when having the holder attached and clipped on to your baby. I had three of these.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Middlesex
Literally never go anywhere without it. I have two actually. It keeps my baby pacifier handy and clean.
Adriannah H.
Adriannah H.
I love these for my daughters pacifier they are such great things. Epically when your out of the house they make life so much simpler. My daughter likes to throw her pacifiers she can do that with these !!!!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
I was so glad to have gpttwm one of these at my baby shower. Binkies are one of the most lost items ever and it is so convenient and easy to use.
Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I don't have this specific print. But, I love this clip. It's simple & it stays on clothes. It is a life saver. Losing expensive pacifiers is the worst. I got mine from Wal-Mart! Definitely a must have!
araceli l.
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
I love these pacifier clips. These are the best because they are metal and really hang on to the clothes so baby can't rip it off like the plastic clips.