BY BOOGINHEAD

SippiGrip is an award winning, parent invented product that prevents cups, bottles and toys from falling to the floor and becoming lost or dirty. Its unique grip material creates a strong hold on any cup or bottle and it is adjustable in length when attached to high chairs, strollers, car seats and more. SippiGrip is a great on the go and germ protection product and a lifesaver for any parent tired of playing the cup throwing game. All BooginHead Products have been extensively tested in accordance to the US CSPIA guidelines. Note from the Manufacturer: BooginHead recently upgraded its unique grip material to a more durable material, which is made in the United States. Unique grip material for a strong hold on most brands of cups or bottles Adjustable in length up to 12 inches to fit highchairs, strollers, car seats & more Washable, durable and non-toxic Available in pink Makes your life easier see more...

• Anyone else on here that needs to earn a badge lol5 Answers
  • How much is it and were?1 Answers
  • I wonder if this is for bottle holder or the sipping cup2 Answers
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Such a great product that I would have never thought about buying until a friend of mine had one for her child.  These are so perfect for drink cups or snack cups.  If your child is anything like mine they all liked to throw them and watch Mommy chase after them.  Well with this little food and drink leash they didn't go far.  Out smarting the baby...Yes please!  I buy these for all my new Mommy friends and they all love them.
Megan L.
Chino, CA
My child is going through this phase of throwing everything out of his sight when he is done with it, so when I came across this it was much needed. It is a must have when you baby is 6 months and older.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Used these when my son was a baby. Very helpful when we were out and about with the stroller. Also helpful in the car seat on road trips. Ordered on Amazon, not too expensive. Really handy, keeps Mommy, Daddy and baby happy!
Samantha G.
West Columbia, SC
These are great! If you have kids you know that they drop everything. You get really tired of picking stuff up and having to wash it off. This is a small life changer!
Patricia J.
Plant city, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this when my granddaughter was a baby and always throwing her sippie or bottle on the floor. This is an awesome product and it works great. With this you no longer have to keep picking them up as they laugh throwing them down..
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been a life saver to me since day 1. I used to have to buy and carry 3 or 4 bottles because my child would loose them and since ive had this ive saved alot of $$. Worth every penny!
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is nice to use in the stroller so your child soes not throw the sippy cup doelwn of the ground and you know where it is all the time.
Brittany H.
This thing was a back saver for me!! For the stage they think it's hilarious to continue to drop their cup over and over!!
Alicia H.
High Point, NC
I bought one of these to use in the car. Definitely comes in handy, easy to use, affordable and no more picking up bottles.
Tamra L.
Russellville , TN
I need this! Where can you buy this and how much is it? I need this for when my baby can hold his bottle he won't drop it.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Anyone else on here that needs to earn a badge lol
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What does this do? Hold the bottle orr?
Robemny B.
Bridgeport, CT
I wonder if this is for bottle holder or the sipping cup
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How much is it and were?
Ciara A.