BY BOOGINHEAD

SippiGrip is an award winning, parent invented product that prevents cups, bottles and toys from falling to the floor and becoming lost or dirty. Its unique grip material creates a strong hold on any cup or bottle and it is adjustable in length when attached to high chairs, strollers, car seats and more. SippiGrip is a great on the go and germ protection product and a lifesaver for any parent tired of playing the cup throwing game. All BooginHead Products have been extensively tested in accordance to the US CSPIA guidelines. Note from the Manufacturer: BooginHead recently upgraded its unique grip material to a more durable material, which is made in the United States. Unique grip material for a strong hold on most brands of cups or bottles Adjustable in length up to 12 inches to fit highchairs, strollers, car seats & more Washable, durable and non-toxic Available in pink Makes your life easier see more...

Heather M.
Heather M.
This is probably the best and most useful baby item I have ever purchased, and I highly recommend it to all parents. Not even just parents, honestly. These are pretty handy for adults too. But my kiddo loved to throw things since she first started picking things up. This has been used to keep track of everything from bottles and sippi cups to toys to my wallet and keys. Attach it to a car seat, stroller, high chair, diaper bag, etc. Best $6 I ever spent.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Philadelphia, PA
A life saver!! I'm a nanny in a fairly large city, so we tend to do a lot of walking around. These were great and completely took away any worry of losing a sippy cup while we're out and about!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Buffalo, NY
These were life savers when my,kids were younger! it definitely saved many silly cups from being lost while out and about!
Diana d.
Diana d.
taft , CA
Looks extremely convenient for my baby girl I'm sure she'd love it as well.
Soleid D.
Soleid D.
I loved this specialy on that stages with babies when they like to throw everything, is very handy as well for going to the grosery store you can strap it to your cart or your stroller