BY DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB

• I love them. Me and my husband share them. 1 Answers
  • Is there a minimum of months to subscribe? Or can I sign up for j...4 Answers
  • "It has a matte finish. " in 1 review
  • "Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to look great " in 1 review
  • "I've never used hair gels but I've been using it ever since I tried it." in 1 review
  • "It keeps his hair perfectly styled without leaving his hair feeling stiff like other gels. " in 1 review
  • "They do not irritated his skin and they smell great." in 1 review
Jeri M.
Ontario
I (a girl)
use their Casual Hair Clay for texture and volume in my pixie-cut. It has a really nice smell that anyone can use and really delivers. I use just a tiny bit on my fingertips, rub it in the roots, then shape. I get volumes and texture that lasts all day.  I have tried a million products, and I always come back to this one.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
We just started the DSC and are absolutely loving it! The razors are high quality and are available in 3 different blade choices. You can set how often you receive them, and there's no high pressure to buy the other products, which they occasionally send samples of. I have purchased some of the other products and love them and the price. They are also very high quality. There are no hidden costs and shipping is always free! We have saved so much money by switching to these razors!
Madee B.
Athens, OH
I got my boyfriend this as an add on item with a dollar shave club subscription. He loves it! And the tub goes so far with his short hair. For the price it is such a great value. He was paying $25 for the same size container, this is only $10!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Amber L.
I bought this for my husband when I started his dollar shave club subscription. I honestly didn't expect him to like it simply because he doesn't usually use a lot of products, but he is wild about it. I'll definitely be reordering when he runs out.
Christopher R.
Philadelphia
Awesome variety of hair products for all styles of hair - for strong hold, light hold, or in between. Lasts all day and washes out easy - does not leave a sticky residue. I recommend to anyone looking for a hair styling product!
Octavia B.
North Pole , AK
I keep my hair in a bun everyday because I’m in the Military. This is great because it keeps my hair in place and doesn’t make is hard. A little pricey but worth it. Way better than normal gel. No flaking and no hard look.
Andrew M.
Mantua, NJ
I just got my hands on this and I'm in love! I have super curly hair and this has finally given me the ability to tame the mess in a way that I like. I will definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family!
Mel M.
San Fernando
I'm the type of person that has been stuggling to find a hair products that was fix for me. This product is long lasting especially on my black wavy hair that I sometimes like to tidy up abit. I enjoy the smell and it's just overall a well worth product.
Jay M.
Colonia, NJ
Good line of products at affordable prices. I have natural brown hair that is fine. These products worked great for me and my hair type. It did not weigh my hair down in any way. I would recommend this product line in the future.
Lizette I.
Palmdale , CA
Is there a minimum of months to subscribe? Or can I sign up for just one purchase to test out their products? My boyfriend has sensitive skin and not everything works for him, but I wanna get him a present and have heard great things from this company.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
I would love try this out and see its good or not.
Kelly K.
Merritt Island, FL
Is the dollar shave club product one of quality? Or do you get what you pay for?
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Has anyone ever found that they don't use up the razors every month and end up stock piling too many?
Nyssa G.
I love them. Me and my husband share them.