Boogie Wipes® Saline Nose Wipes Unscented

For quick, effective clean-up and relief of stuck on boogies caused by the common cold and allergies. Regular use helps prevent a dry, chapped nose. Recommended by pediatricians as a gentle alternative to dry tissue. Developed by moms tired of chasing runny noses.Unique formula dissolves mucus Moisturizes with vitamin E, chamomile and aloe Alcohol free Hypoallergenic Gentle enough for all ages Made with natural saline

Could adults use these if they struggle with eczema?
Do these really work? I always see them advertised but haven’t tried them yet. Thoughts??
I have never used this wipes an am about to have a baby i don’t know how good they are.can someone that has tried them tell me if they are good.
Start your review of Boogie Wipes® Saline Nose Wipes Unscented!
Product Highlights
“I am in love with these little wipes, they are so soft and gentle on little noses, and they do what the name says it gets rid of "boogies" It has saline in them so they quickly remove the boogies and help out a ton when your little one has a runny nose.” in 7 reviews
“We usually use baby wipes to wipe runny noses but when the kids have a cold and their nose is running nonstop and they are stuffed up, we use these.” in 5 reviews
“They work so well, they smell great, and even daddy and I use them when we are sick.” in 5 reviews
“I will always have them in my diaper bag!” in 4 reviews
“I love these things and definitely think the kids enjoy them as well(: great product.” in 4 reviews
I love these wipes because they’re perfect for my babies nose and face. Regular baby wipes often have alcohol which is incredibly drying over time and can be very painful on delicate skin. Boogie wipes only contain saline which actually hydrates skin and effectively cleans sensitive baby skin. The wipes are a little more expensive that traditional wipes but I think they’re worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to any [email protected] kids.
Frenchburg , KY
These were a live saver not only during the cold months when my sons nose would run but also during teething. My little man had such a rough go at teething and his nose would run and run. Using this product kept hit little nose from getting raw from having to be wiped all the time. If your child struggles with a runny nose I definitely would get these for them. Now that my son is getting older I don’t have to fight with him to wipe his nose either because he wants to do it himself especially with these wipes.
mission viejo
These are my all time favorite wipes to have on hand when kiddos are sick. Makes buggies in there noses moist and buggies seem to stick on wipe very well. I have used them on my 2 month old as well and she preferred this more than the saline drops in nose. Would wipe nostril area to loosen up buggies and then finish up with a nasal aspirator.
I love these during runny nose time. Super helpful and convenient. Can throw in the diaper bag because they're compact. The only issue I'd say is they dry out super quick so they only last for a very short period of time. Dont expect them to be around the next time a cold comes around if you have kids who get colds fairly rarely.
Pomona, NY
The best thing is saline and a wipe in one. I have used this on my daughter for those congested moments and it's nice to just use one thing. The only problem I have is that they are not soft enough and a bit on the drier end. I like them and I would buy again. Boogie Wipes® Saline Nose Wipes Unscented
Le Sueur, MN
These work wonderfully! The saline breaks down the boogers, no matter how crusted on it has gotten. They're soft and don't irritate the kids noses, and they're very affordable. One wipe has always been plenty for my kids noses, so a pack will last a while. Fully recommend!!
Elkin
I was unsure why these existed before I had a child. Let me tell you, once we’ve used them there is no going back! It’s so much easier to clean snot, especially after it dries with these saline wipes! Minimal tantrums and maximum clean. We keep these everywhere.
Ewing, VA
I used these on my little boy when he had a viral infection, that lead to a lot of snot, and other.. nose issues lol.i like them because they have q little saline solution in the wipe, so it helps break up, and clear out any type of congestion baby may have
Bowie, MD
Wow! I love these wipes. My 4 month old nose been so dried and stuffy lately. This wipes help with keeping my baby nose moisturize and booger free. It's so soft and the packing is amazing coming with plenty of wipes. First time buying it and will buy it again.
Allentown, PA
these work the best on stuffy noses.. sometimes it's hard to spray a toddlers nose with the saline so these really come in handy.. using a regular baby wipe just pushes the snot around the face.. the really wipe them away
Ask a question to the Influenster community...