BY BOOGIE WIPES

Boogie Wipes® saline nose wipes are made with saline to dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold, allergies or otherwise booger-filled kid moments. Extra soft and scented in Great Grape, Fresh Scent, and Simply Unscented. Boogie Wipes® saline nose wipes are recommended by parents and pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue.

• What makes these different from regular baby wipes for bo...4 Answers
  • Are these just a different name for baby wipes?4 Answers
  • Can this be used for any age?1 Answers
Boogie Wipes® Saline Nose Wipes Great Grape

Start your review of Boogie Wipes® Saline Nose Wipes Great Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Fit perfectly in the inside pockets of my diaper bag, having a plastic flip top makes them a breeze to get out with one hand & I feel 100% ok having them touch my baby's sensitive face!" in 35 reviews
  • "They smell great and prevent raw skin from wiping too much when your baby gets a little cold or is snotty from teething." in 21 reviews
  • "These are amazing my niece has these has I love them they work great and she don't mind them which makes it easier on her " in 14 reviews
  • "Its a great product, love that it doesn't irritate my babies skin & the fact that they smell good is also great but if opened often or not sealed properly they seem to dry out a little. " in 13 reviews
  • "They do not dry out your child's nose and they really get off the anything that has dried on- much better than using wipes! " in 11 reviews
Luana A.
Pompano Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
this grape smell is what allows me to wipe my toddlers nose LOL. I mean, what child likes to have their nose wiped?
Honestly, the only difference I see from this and reg wipes is the smell and that it's thinner...I will stick to this, but if I run out, I wouldn't go crazy neeeding to purchase it for my toddler's nose since the price is absurd.
Taryn C.
Dry Ridge, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son is currently sick as I write these and HATES me messing with his nose. He will fight me so hard, but I’m guessing the smell of these he likes because he doesn’t mind them. The fact that they are saline help keep his nose moist and not chapped, as well as help break up mucous he has
Ashley P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Only used these once. I received a package of them as a baby shower gift. They work well, do exactly what they are intended for. But I would rather just use baby wipes because to me they are the exact same thing. But all-in-all it's a great product & is priced well.
Ashley J.
Salisbury, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think this product is not much different from a normal baby wipe. I do not really see a difference in behavior while trying to be the next great boogie monster from using boogie wipes or just using a plain wipe. Sort of a waste of money that could be used towards other needs.
Evelyn H.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love these wipes for tough crusty boogies! Our little love gets bad allergies year round so she always has a crusty or runny nose. They are so gentle on her little face and wipe away all signs of mucus on her face. I even go inside her nose if I can reach a big one!
Lacey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wow the grape smell is strong with these!  These are great to get the boogies out but I hate that they are so big.  I wish they were small so it wasn't such a struggle with my daughter and I feel so wasteful when I use this giant wipe for like 2 tiny boogies.
Stephanie W.
Cumberland
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids & I equally enjoy Boogie Wipes. They are quite affordable, easy to find & deliver what they offer. Very soft to the touch, not too wet & help to clean those yucky boogie noses as well as snotty ones. All around a great product.
Treylynn G.
Hill Afb, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These wipes work so well to get boogies off of my little ones nose without having to sit and scrub and make him cry. He loves the grape scent so he is much more patient and willing to have his nose cleaned when I use them as well.
MommyOf3💗💙💙 B.
costa mesa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not only do Boogie Wipes clean the boogies from baby’s nose ! It helps to clear the built up mucus. So not only are you freshening up baby you are helping them to feel better. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Purchased at: Target
Love these for my baby. He has a cold at the moment and these have been so helpful. They are not harsh on his little nose. They are easy to use and easy to pop in your diaper bag. They don’t dry out in their packaging.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Do these dry out the skin around baby's nose?
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
Are these much different than diaper wipes?
ivana p.