Boogie Wipes Saline Nose Wipes uploaded by Morgan S.

BY BOOGIE WIPES #37 in Children's Bath

For quick, effective clean-up and relief of stuck on boogies caused by the common cold and allergies. Regular use helps prevent a dry, chapped nose. Recommended by pediatricians as a gentle alternative to dry tissue. Developed by moms tired of chasing runny noses.Unique formula dissolves mucus Moisturizes with vitamin E, chamomile and aloe Alcohol free Hypoallergenic Gentle enough for all ages Made with natural saline see more...

• Do these actually work?2 Answers
  • Does it have smell? Will it not dry the skin of. My baby?4 Answers
  • Does it come in other fragances? I've always wanted to know if th...1 Answers
Boogie Wipes Saline Nose Wipes
  • "I am in love with these little wipes, they are so soft and gentle on little noses, and they do what the name says it gets rid of "boogies" It has saline in them so they quickly remove the boogies and help out a ton when your little one has a runny nose." in 7 reviews
  • "I also realized that with my sensitive skin, that I enjoyed boogie wipes as well." in 7 reviews
  • "They work so well, they smell great, and even daddy and I use them when we are sick." in 5 reviews
  • "We usually use baby wipes to wipe runny noses but when the kids have a cold and their nose is running nonstop and they are stuffed up, we use these." in 5 reviews
  • "I will always have them in my diaper bag!" in 4 reviews
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Houma, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have found my holy grail for my child's never ending runny nose (thanks to the cesspool of germs known as daycare). With any other tissue or wipe, she fusses and pulls away from me. With these wipes, she doesn't complain at all. It is so gentle on her nose and does not cause irritation. They are affordable and I highly recommend this product!
Marianne D.
Marianne D.
Love love love these! They are so gentle on my little boys' noses when they have a cold, and you can get them scented or unscented which is nice if your kids are picky about smells (like mine). They come in the perfect size travel pack to tote anywhere or you can buy a big canister of them.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these wipes! I use these for when my son is sick or has a runny nose. They're also great for wiping his face down when it's all gross and nasty! And I love that they're scent free and just saline! They don't burn or hurt my baby when he has a chapped nose!
Cara B.
Cara B.
When your child is sick and has the sniffles these are a must have to keep them from chaffing their skin under their little noses. These work wonders. No heavy scent & they work very well, highly recommend
Danaisy A.
Danaisy A.
Gastonia , NC
As a mommy we always look for products that are best for our babies. This ones is great when they have a runny nose. It doesn't burn them or irritate them at all.
Natalee W.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these. They are simple and sensitive. I do wish that it came with a hard plastic opening but other than that these are a must have in our diaper bag.
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
The best thing ever! When my kids are sick these wipes are the best. I always have these in stock at my house.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm sure some people would think "Boogie Wipes", why would I need something specific for boogies when I already have baby wipes, toilet paper or the bottom of my shirt to wipe my kids noses? Well these are awesome. They're super soft & smell good. They don't leave your nose raw after wiping a million times. Plus, they remove the crusted on snot & boogers super easy since they have saline in them. I use them for myself when I have a cold, so they're not just for the kids either.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for using on a baby or toddlers nose to loosen up any boogers they may have making the auctioning process a lot faster, easier and gentler on them. I like to twist a wipe up at the tip to form a little spiral to poke up my toddlers nose to get and reach the hard mucous that needs to be loosened and softened to get out. Just have to be careful not to get it in their eyes because it will sting! These are a lot easier and gentler then using saline drops. Highly recommend
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Until I had children I would have never considered (or probably been aware of) anything other than tissue to wipe or clean my nose. However I received a package of Boogie Wipes at my baby shower over 10 years ago and I have used them exclusively since. While they may be a little more expensive than regular tissue, the value is exponentially greater. The saline wipes are soft, moist and durable. And they do exactly what their name implies - they wipe away boogies!
Nicholene M.
Nicholene M.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your opinion and favorite fragrance of Boogie Wipes?
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the different wiping your child nose with a wipe & then these boogie wipes? I asking before I buy some of these.
Tiffanie B.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Do you find that Boogie Wipes work better than just a regular baby wipe?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Pearl City, HI
Does it have smell? Will it not dry the skin of. My baby?
Jasmine Z.
Jasmine Z.
Chicago , IL
Are these similar to baby wipes? Are they gentle on the baby's nose?