Boogie Wipes Saline Nose Wipes uploaded by Morgan S.

BY BOOGIE WIPES #29 in Children's Bath

For quick, effective clean-up and relief of stuck on boogies caused by the common cold and allergies. Regular use helps prevent a dry, chapped nose. Recommended by pediatricians as a gentle alternative to dry tissue. Developed by moms tired of chasing runny noses.Unique formula dissolves mucus Moisturizes with vitamin E, chamomile and aloe Alcohol free Hypoallergenic Gentle enough for all ages Made with natural saline see more...

• Do these actually work?2 Answers
  • Does it have smell? Will it not dry the skin of. My baby?4 Answers
  • Does it come in other fragances? I've always wanted to know if th...1 Answers
Boogie Wipes Saline Nose Wipes
  • "I am in love with these little wipes, they are so soft and gentle on little noses, and they do what the name says it gets rid of "boogies" It has saline in them so they quickly remove the boogies and help out a ton when your little one has a runny nose." in 7 reviews
  • "I also realized that with my sensitive skin, that I enjoyed boogie wipes as well." in 7 reviews
  • "They work so well, they smell great, and even daddy and I use them when we are sick." in 5 reviews
  • "We usually use baby wipes to wipe runny noses but when the kids have a cold and their nose is running nonstop and they are stuffed up, we use these." in 5 reviews
  • "I will always have them in my diaper bag!" in 4 reviews
Kelsie F.
It’s an ok product, but I don’t think they’re worth it. I bought these for my 5 month old along with their Saline spray when she had her first runny nose and cold. I like the idea of them being soft and wet so her little nose wouldn’t be raw. I also like that they’re just saline so it’s better than straight baby wipes that have more ingredients that I don’t really want to use around her mouth. You’re paying a lot per wipe though. And I really only need a little portion to wipe her tiny nose so I feel like I wasting most of the wipe. If I save it and use it again later it’s dried out so I might as well just use a regular tissue that’s cheaper. They’re probably better for bigger kids though that are actually blowing their own noses. I probably would just buy regular soft tissues though in the future.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great!  I always keep some in my diaper bag for when my kids come down with a cold.  My son has sensitive skin and these do not irritate his skin with is a huge plus.   You can pretty much buy them anywhere which is great.
Jenn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We absolutely love Boogie Wipes Saline Nose Wipes ! They're soft and gentle while getting the job done. They are excellent for babies that are fussy about blowing their nose. This is definitely a great addition to your diaper bag.
Kendall K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were super helpful when my baby was sick. We use them to wipe her nose and the saline helps. Decently priced and available at the grocery store or baby stores. We don't use them too frequently - only as needed. Great product.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never been without these since having my first little one 5 years ago. Between messy faces, runny noses and sticky hands, we use these wipes constantly. There's nothing else that works as well. Great for baby's sensitive skin.
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm sure some people would think "Boogie Wipes", why would I need something specific for boogies when I already have baby wipes, toilet paper or the bottom of my shirt to wipe my kids noses? Well these are awesome. They're super soft & smell good. They don't leave your nose raw after wiping a million times. Plus, they remove the crusted on snot & boogers super easy since they have saline in them. I use them for myself when I have a cold, so they're not just for the kids either.
Veronica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for using on a baby or toddlers nose to loosen up any boogers they may have making the auctioning process a lot faster, easier and gentler on them. I like to twist a wipe up at the tip to form a little spiral to poke up my toddlers nose to get and reach the hard mucous that needs to be loosened and softened to get out. Just have to be careful not to get it in their eyes because it will sting! These are a lot easier and gentler then using saline drops. Highly recommend
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Until I had children I would have never considered (or probably been aware of) anything other than tissue to wipe or clean my nose. However I received a package of Boogie Wipes at my baby shower over 10 years ago and I have used them exclusively since. While they may be a little more expensive than regular tissue, the value is exponentially greater. The saline wipes are soft, moist and durable. And they do exactly what their name implies - they wipe away boogies!
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Something I still purchase for my children to this day, it helps so much when they have sinuses and their boogies are stubborn. It is a bit pricey, but I feel well worth it. I'd rather spend a little more, and be able to wipe up all the boogies in one swipe, than run their noses raw trying to get their boogies out. Would definitely recommend to other moms. Super easy to use, works so well, even for children who hate getting their noses wiped, it cleans up quickly.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a mommy must have when LO has that stuffy/runny nose! They are gently on baby's sensitive skin around their nose . It won't cause any harsh irritation when you wipe their nose ! They are decently priced and so easy to find . They are packaged so they are easy to take on the go ! I will definitely repurchase this product and I also recommend me to my fellow mama's and daddy's !
Nicholene M.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your opinion and favorite fragrance of Boogie Wipes?
Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the different wiping your child nose with a wipe & then these boogie wipes? I asking before I buy some of these.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Do you find that Boogie Wipes work better than just a regular baby wipe?
Melanie B.
Aiea, HI
Does it have smell? Will it not dry the skin of. My baby?
Jasmine Z.
Chicago , IL
Are these similar to baby wipes? Are they gentle on the baby's nose?