BY BOOGIE WIPES

Boogie Wipes Great Grape Boogie Wipes Great Grape offers quick, gentle but effective relief from stuffy nose caused by common cold with added saline. Active ingredients make these suitable for all skin types and help give immediate results. These wipes are also scented lightly. Why You'll Love It: These wipes are suitable for all ages for immediate relief from stuffy nose. Age: Suitable for all ages FeaturesMoisturizes with Vitamin E, aloe and chamomile Made with natural saline to dissolve mucus Hypoallergenic and alcohol free Fun scents kids love Non-medicated wipes see more...

Addy A.
Addy A.
Boogie wipes are a godsend. I work with kids year round and in the winter when the noses get crusty and constantly runny these are awesome. They are gentle and the kids love to wipe their own noses because the wipes smell so fun! I keep a pack in my purse, the car, and even a pack for myself at home (just in case.)
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Hoffman Est, IL
You need a pack in every car, every bag, nursery, anywhere you have a box of tissue definitely put one of these in the same place. great and gentle on baby (and even mommy)
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I absolutely love these! They smell amazing. I love how you can buy individual packaged wipes or buy them in a pull pack. A definite must have for the car and diaper bag
Nora B.
Nora B.
Great for on the go! I keep a few packs of these in my diaper bag and car good price and smell really good it helps with the icky nose that no child likes to keep clean
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Huntington, WV
Everyone should have a pack of these awesome wipes even if you are not a mommy!!
Brittanie C.
Brittanie C.
Hazard, KY
We had these for my kids and there honestly the best things I've ever used.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Helotes, TX
These wipes are great. I first heard about these wipes when I worked at a daycare and I saw that it was not irritating kids noses. So I bought these wipes for my nephew and he loves them. This is he only way he will let him mom and dad clean his nose and they smell good to.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
I absolutely love these! I actually use these myself! I love the scent of the grapes and I love that it's perfect for my stuffy nose
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
These are wonderful. They don't leave my little ones nose raw and red from wiping and they smell great!!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
These are great. Just be careful with allgeries. I used them on my little one and they were fine but I got skin rash from using them.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
How are these any different from using a baby wipe?