BY BOOGIE WIPES

Boogie Wipes - Fresh Scent - 90 ctLittle Busy Bodies LLCFeatures: Boogie Wipes are made with saline to dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold, allergies or otherwise booger-filled kid moments. Extra soft and scented in Great Grape, Scent, Simply Unscented Boogie Wipes are recommended by pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue. saline cleans and dissolves mucus Alcohol chlorine and phthalate free Extra soft and gentle enough for all ages see more...

• Do these try out before you use the full pack?1 Answers
  • Are these really worth the money? I know my kids hate to have thei...2 Answers
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love these wipes. They are great to have in my purse for anything and everything with 3 toddlers on the go. They smell great, and my kids don't mind me wiping their face with these like they do with my regular baby wipes. Very gentle on the skin too!
Alessia D.
Alessia D.
Oakland, CA
Using these right now with a rough cold. Works much better than any other products without leaving face red. Prefer the un scented one but the scented one is good too. Would absolutely recommend it. Only thing is it can't be found at grocery stores
Effanie S.
Effanie S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Let me tell you this was the most cutest and cleanest product ever!! My little kiddies that I watched always had boogies in their noses and with this product it helped take them out and left a good smell too.
Bernice P.
Bernice P.
Enfield, CT
These wipes are amazing, my son would never let me clean or wipe his nose when he was sick. I tried these out and have not had an issue since. He did not like other wipes because he felt they burned his nose.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
These are great to get those nasty boogers off their little noses! Perfect fit for the diaper bag/purse!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
I think these wipes are a little overrated. I have used them a few times for my baby's runny nose, but I think that regular facial tissues do a better job, plus for how few are in a container, they are rather expensive. I received mine as a gift, but I will not be buying more.
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Have to keep these stocked at my house. My kids will no longer use just tissue they have to have boogie wipes. Does not make their nose raw like regular tissue and since it has saline it helps loosen dry boogies. Our favorite and also have the boogie wipes saline spray.
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Cocoa, FL
I love having these boogie wipes handy when my kiddos are sick. They are thick and can stand up to a good sneeze. I love how gently they clean so my little ma don't complain about their noses burning from all the wiping.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Glen Allen, VA
I thought these were going to be some dumb gimmicky product. Boy, was I wrong!!! Sure, you could use baby wipes but there's something about these wipes and getting the boogies out of your baby's nose that work so much better!!
Ilsa B.
Ilsa B.
My babies tolerate these better then traditional baby wipes. When you get to the bottom of the package the wipes of super wet, and that is a problem because the fluid gets in the babies nose, and makes them feel like the drowning.
Overall, I would recommend these to moms whose babies are constantly snotty, their better on their noses then tissues, and clears them up better then bottom wipes.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Gloucester, ON
Are these really worth the money? I know my kids hate to have their noses and faces wiped with a dry klennex especially when their faces get irritated. Would this help?
Alexis Y.
Alexis Y.
Morristown, TN
Do these try out before you use the full pack?