BY BOOGIE WIPES

Gentle Saline Wipes for Stuffy Noses™ Made with Natural Saline Cleans & Moisturizes Unique formula dissolves mucus, Moisturizes with Vitamin E, Chamomile & Aloe Alcohol Free Hypoallergenic Gentle enough for all ages Developed by Moms tired of chasing runny noses Recommended by pediatricians as a gentle alternative to dry tissue 30 Extra Soft Wipes each 1.877.469.8877 ; see more...

Denise R.
Hollywood, FL
I totally thought that this was a gimicky product until I received a good enough coupon to make me try it. WOW, this stuff is great! I use these on my toddler who now lets me blow her nose with no issues. They are super gentle, don't leave a residue and are effective at removing whatever particles are on your child's face. I think they're a little pricey but totally worth repurchasing.
Lexie M.
Coram, NY
No use these often on the noses of some tiny tots at work. They are very moisturizing and prevent raw little noses. I do think that they contain a bit too much liquid and send a bit of shock to their little noises. But it does have a pleasant smell. Almost good enough for them to try and eat the wipes.
Ashley S.
Paragould, AR
My son is only 2 months old, but he takes after me and has a little bit of allergy issues in the spring. I received tons of these at my baby shower and they are wonderful. Easy on his sensitive baby skin, smell nice, and very effective at cleaning his nose and providing some relief!
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
These wipes are amazing. My kids have really bad allergies and they constantly have runny noses. Using tissues all the time dries out their nose and it's so rough, but these are super moisturizing. They leave their little noses hydrated and clean up the snot very well.
Laura S.
These wipes are the bees knees for getting those boogie and other crusty findings off your baby's face! We love all the scents as well as the unscented. They all work the same to me. Compared to Target's brand, they work a little better in my experience.
Whittney B.
I have been using these with my kids for about seven years. They are so gentle and it definitely keeps from their little noses from getting dry. They are so convenient and easy to use and they are not that expensive.
brandi t.
One of those mom musthaves!!! when my little ones are sick it's so easy to get them to allow me to wipe their noses as these have saline infused in them so the little boogies come off easily with no scrubbing:)
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
I love these so much! They're the best to wipe out all dry boogers from the nose. I love that they're gentle to your baby skin it won't irritate like most tissues. It's a definite must have for all mommies!
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
Love these wipes. They have a nice smell and are gentle. When I try to use regular wipes, he turns his head and tries to get away. With these, he doesn't seem to mind. I definitely keep these in my bag.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Decorator Expert
A must-have for us moms! These work great! They are so gentle thanks to the natural saline, aloe and vitamin E. Won't hurt their nose like a baby wipe or some other tissue would.
Rachel P.
Favorite scent of Boogies? Ours is unscented!
Amanda H.
Any rashes from this?
Alia F.
Darby, PA
Do they come in other scented flavors
Ja M.
Has anyone ever had their child experience an allergic reaction to the grape scented wipes?
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
Do these work for anything other than their intended use?