BY BOOGIE WIPES

Gentle Saline Wipes for Stuffy Noses™ Made with Natural Saline Cleans & Moisturizes Unique formula dissolves mucus, Moisturizes with Vitamin E, Chamomile & Aloe Alcohol Free Hypoallergenic Gentle enough for all ages Developed by Moms tired of chasing runny noses Recommended by pediatricians as a gentle alternative to dry tissue 30 Extra Soft Wipes each 1.877.469.8877 ; see more...

Tiara W.
PORTLAND, OR
Review for: Fresh Scent more...
I've been using Boogie wipes for years now Thanks to my mom. I use to think these were a waste of money but Now no not at all. When my Boys have a cold and a stuffy or runny nose these are the best! I love the nice scent they have and I like that they don't leave their little noses raw. These are compact so I like to keep
A pack in the diaper bag and car just in case. These are very affordable at $3 for a 30 count. Definitely a must for cold season and are safe for babies too!
Cierra D.
Emporium
Boogie wipes are life savers, I throw them into the diaper bag when my little one is sick and go where I need to. The wipes smell super good and my little one loves to blow his nose with them unlike regular tissues that irritate the nose. These leave his nose so it's not sore and red. I also love this product because it's a natural product and has no harsh chemicals in them, perfect for our little ones who's health is the most important😊
Wishona T.
Marysville, OH
Review for: Great Grape more...
I bought these for my 3 daughters during cold season and they helped a lot! They loved the smell so they didn’t complain about the constant using these, they helped keep from their noses getting raw which was our main reason.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Decorator Expert Level 2
My family loves Boogie wipes in all of the scents! They are so moist and gentle on little one's nose whenever he is stuffy or having a bad runny nose. Using a regular baby wipe was causing some extra irritation to his nose and I believe that it is because they have so many added ingredients. Literally these wipes are full of saline and they help to break down those harder boogies too. I even use them myself whenever I am having a cold.
Nichole F.
Marilla, NY
These are glorified baby wipes, I used them on the kiddos I worked with and I totally bought them because I thought they might work better however I found they are smaller, and more expensive. I will be purchasing regulate ole baby wipes in the future
Kendall K.
These were super helpful when my baby was sick. We use them to wipe her nose and the saline helps. Decently priced and available at the grocery store or baby stores. We don't use them too frequently - only as needed. Great product.
Brandi J.
Pharr, TX
Love boogie wipes been buying them since my son was a newborn. I even buy them still and never once regretted it. They come in handy and are very good and sensitive to kids nose. I always have a pack or more at home.
Mindi E.
Tyler
These are amazing! I thought they were a joke gift at my shower, but I'm so glad we got them! There easy on kids noses m, and the have a nice smell! And the price is good! I buy these for all my baby shower gifts:)
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
This is a life saver for your child’s nasty nose! My daughter hates having her nose wiped and these make it quick and painless since they are made with saline and able to help break up the gunk while wiping!
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
Review for: Fresh Scent more...
Great for baby’s and toddlers faces. Especially the crusty nose they get after a nap or nighttime. They’re soothing and smell good. Definitely recommend to all parents.
Rachel P.
Favorite scent of Boogies? Ours is unscented!
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Any rashes from this?
Alia F.
Darby, PA
Do they come in other scented flavors
Ja M.
Has anyone ever had their child experience an allergic reaction to the grape scented wipes?
Joanna M.