Carie W.
Carie W.
Lincoln, NE

I was the first one in my group of friends to give these baby showers. Do your friends know about Boogie Wipes?
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Nov. 15, 2016, 2:52 p.m.
I even love them for myself! No more chapped nose when I am sick!
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
March 17, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Yes! They are great for when the kids are sick!
Irah S.
Irah S.
Sept. 2, 2015, 7:16 p.m.
They sure did after they seen me using them on my kids
Esther B.
Esther B.
Sept. 15, 2014, 5:03 p.m.
None have mentioned it before until I recommended it to them and now the ones that have kids use them in their little ones
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
July 29, 2014, 10:31 a.m.
Yes they do! since having kids most of my friends have kids lol
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
July 23, 2014, 12:11 p.m.
Yes, they sell them at the local walmart and are easy to find
Dominica S.
Dominica S.
Jan. 13, 2014, 5:14 p.m.
These are my favorite! I have an entire drawer of these bad boys. I keep them in my diaper bag and purse! Sometimes you can get great deals on the company's website. They offer 50 percent off promotions and retailers offer bogo deals.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Dec. 5, 2013, 10:51 a.m.
My friends recommeded them and bought them for me for my baby shower.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Oct. 3, 2013, 10:07 p.m.
I LOVE boogie wipes.We were the first in our group of friends to have a baby, so no one new what a boogie wipe was. I discovered them on my own and since then I make sure and include these in all of my baby shower gifts. They are so soft, and smell so good. The also I think feel better on a runny nose then a regular tissue. My son doesn't mind when I use these.
Kris D.
Kris D.
Sept. 28, 2013, 6:10 p.m.
Yes maam! and i also know that the Parents Choice brand (about half the cost) works just as well!
Sheree C.
Sheree C.
Aug. 4, 2013, 8:38 a.m.
YES! I would recommend these to people who have Kids and for those who DON'T have them also! I have used these when i get really bad colds and have to keep blowing my nose!! If you use these...You wont have a sore nose at all!!
Elsa W.
Elsa W.
July 23, 2013, 2:04 p.m.
Many of my friends were skeptical at first but are now sold on Boogie Wipes. They are a lifesaver.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
July 11, 2013, 12:18 a.m.
Yes! These work wonders when your child has a cold and is sick.
Emily P.
Emily P.
June 25, 2013, 5:33 p.m.
Yes! I've actually recommended them to friends.

Join Now