BY BOOGIE WIPES #9 in Allergy & Sinus

Cleans & Moisturizes Developed by Moms tired of chasing running noses. Unique formula to dissolve mucous Moisturizes with Vitamin E, Chamomile & Aloe Alcohol Free Hypoallergenic Gentle enough for all ages No Animal Testing.  Please Recycle. ; see more...

• What makes these different from regular baby wipes for bo...4 Answers
  • Are these just a different name for baby wipes?4 Answers
  • Where can I get this?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Fit perfectly in the inside pockets of my diaper bag, having a plastic flip top makes them a breeze to get out with one hand & I feel 100% ok having them touch my baby's sensitive face!" in 35 reviews
  • "They smell great and prevent raw skin from wiping too much when your baby gets a little cold or is snotty from teething." in 21 reviews
  • "These are amazing my niece has these has I love them they work great and she don't mind them which makes it easier on her " in 14 reviews
  • "Its a great product, love that it doesn't irritate my babies skin & the fact that they smell good is also great but if opened often or not sealed properly they seem to dry out a little. " in 13 reviews
  • "They do not dry out your child's nose and they really get off the anything that has dried on- much better than using wipes! " in 11 reviews
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These feel great on a sick or allergy-riddled nose. Gently clean and wipe all the mess, just like all Boogie Wipes we've used. Usually, however, we smell the scent for several minutes. Some of us like that (my hot chocolate smells like grapes!), some of us don't (my breakfast sausage smells like grapes?). So, these natural, unscented wipes are perfect! We keep both on-hand and everyone's happy.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great for wiping boogers and just kids faces in general. It contains natural saline, so it helps to break up dried crustys from a runny nose without irritating the skin. They have a fun grape scent to them. I have a pack of these everywhere!
Hailey C.
Schenectady, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Why do these wipes work so well? I’m not really sure but clean my little boys face of stuck on boogers, food, candy and god knows what else without scrubbing! So effective it’s like magic! The grape scent is so like and fun not over powering! My son loves the scent too. Definitely a must for a kiddo with a cold!
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
I am so glad I discovered these! My baby had a horrible cold at the beginning of winter and his poor little nose would not stop running! Normal tissues started making his nose so red, so I decided to purchase these wipes and give them a try! They were so gentle on his nose that he no longer cried when I went to wipe his nose! Ever since trying them, I always keep them handy just Incase we need them! Great product for babies and kids! Highly recommend them!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are a great product! It's small packaging makes it easy to carry in your diaper bag! They smell nice and don't irritate the baby's skin. I would recommend trying this!
Allison G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE using these with my son.  He is not a baby anymore but when he gets a cold I always make sure I have these around.  They really work so well I must admit at times I have used them myself as well.  They are so soft and great if you are blowing your nose all day!
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Greatest invention ever! Wiping noses on littles is no fun when their sick but this makes it a little better. Its super gentle on skin, and the saline added is a nice touch to calm a runny nose. They even have grape and apple scented ones which is a huge hit in my house. Heck I even use them too!
Charlene S.
Stockton , CA
I love using these on my daughter! I find that traditional baby wipes other her when I’m trying to remove a stubborn booger but the boogie wipes don’t bother her at all. She actually stays calm. They also smell great.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Love these! When my son had a cold and had a runny nose, and the snot would dry, this cleaned his nose so good! I fell in love with these wipes, I paid like $3 something for them at Walmart but they’re great.
Kay C.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Boogie wipes are a must have item for every diaper bag. They are gentle on your little one's nose. They come in a small pack and fit great in your purse or diaper bag.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Do these dry out the skin around baby's nose?
Carie W.
Lincoln, NE
I was the first one in my group of friends to give these baby showers. Do your friends know about Boogie Wipes?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
I love this product, has anyone else seen them sell in a value pack?
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
Are these much different than diaper wipes?
ivana p.