Boogie Wipes 3x Pack (90ct.) Fresh Scent Wipes

by Boogie Wipes

Three convenient 30 ct. Boogie Wipes packs with a resealable top are wrapped inside for a great value.

Are these to be used just for young kiddos?
Do these actually work well? Are they worth the price?
What is your favorite scent?
Start your review of Boogie Wipes 3x Pack (90ct.) Fresh Scent Wipes!
Product Highlights
The smell great and are very easy on my little ones noses.in reviews
I also keep a pack in my diaper bag for those emergencies when we are out and about.in reviews
Much better than tissue as it doesn't irritate the skin near as much and also works wonders with the saline spray combined.in reviews
Nicole H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I now always have a pack of these in my purse, a container in the cars, in the bathroom, etc. Love how gentle they are on my daughter's nose. I prefer the grape and unscented versions, but the "Fresh Scent" isn't bad. I've even been known to swipe some when I have a cold.
Becky S.
Blaine, MN
Currently the MV(baby)P in our house! With an 8 month old and 2.5 year old with runny noses from a cold/allergy combo we have a lot of snot in our house. I initially laughed and thought they were a total waste of money… But these wipes are so soft that even after multiple wipes they don't cause redness or irritation. These individual packs are perfect to store in the diaper bag… the big jug is perfect for the kitchen counter.
stephen S.
Midwest City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Boogie Wipes 3x Pack (90ct.) Fresh Scent Wipes uploaded by stephen S.
These wipes are the best, unscented, made with a natural saline, hypoalllergenic, alcohol-free, they're the best for using on your baby's face, baby wipes can be a little rough, these are much kinder. I recommend these, to have four maybe if your baby gets a rash on their face and you want to gently clean it before putting a cream on, or for getting boogies like it says on the package.
Susan J.
San Diego, CA
My sister in law uses these for my niece and nephews. At first I was skeptical, who needs something like this?? But I used them myself and they were great. Really gets the dried yucky stuff without stinging.
Haley W.
West Columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Boogie Wipes 3x Pack (90ct.) Fresh Scent Wipes uploaded by Haley W.
These are very useful to have in my diaper bag when I’m on the go and my little girl has runny/stuffy nose! They’re great for when baby’s nose gets crusted up with boogies, or for dried up snot. The saline in the wipes loosens it and wipes away nicely and gently. They have a lovely scent that isn’t overpowering! I also use them to clean up little one’s face after she eats a messy meal. These can also be good to use for elderly with nasal/respiratory problems that get boogies/drippage and can’t wipe it themselves (i.e elderly in nursing homes).
Erica L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Target
My kid's don't like this scent at all. They really loved the grape scented wipes but you can't find them in store any more & they really don't like any of the other scents either. I wish they'd come back with the grape scented wipes so I can stock up & make cleaning their nose easy again.
Idalia A.
San Fernando California
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Boogie Wipes 3x Pack (90ct.) Fresh Scent Wipes uploaded by Idalia A.
This product is a life saver my son has a lot of mucus around his trach sometimes it get dry this wip help me keep him clean
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
These are a lifesaver for when my baby has a cold or runny nose. The saline wipe is extra gentle on her and they make life so much easier. Highly recommend to every parent.
Ruby R.
Mineral Wells
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a pack of these just in case. My little one has allergies and also when he has a cold. These are awesome. They smell nice. Gentle on his little nose. Also the Saline in the nose wipes helps soothe his nostrils. They dry fast if not closed properly. Affordable. Cute packaging. Soft smell. Gentle. I recommend this product. A good one to have around.
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My son absolutely hates getting his nose wiped. But when I do I often times will use this. It saves his little nose from getting dried out. And since he is in daycare we are both almost always sick. I like the scent not as good as the grape though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...