BY BOOGIE WIPES #90 in Baby Wipes

Kendall K.
These were super helpful when my baby was sick. We use them to wipe her nose and the saline helps. Decently priced and available at the grocery store or baby stores. We don't use them too frequently - only as needed. Great product.
Leslie M.
I will continue to purchase these for my babies. These are the best when they get colds and the runny nose is bad. Especially because it doesn't make their nose raw. I sure recommend these to anybody that has babies/toddlers or even older children.

They also have an amazing smeel they have unscented ones too.Boogie Wipes Natural Saline Kids and Baby Nose Wipes for Cold and Flu, Grape Scent, 45 Count
Megan C.
Granger, IN
These wipes are ready for when your child has a cold. They are gentle as to not give your baby a terrible rash from wiping so much. I do think they are a little pricey for what they are. The grapes ones have a super strong grape odor. I like the natural ones better.
Vannapha T.
Alva, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! First of all the scent is amazing. They are so durable and clean up snotty noses so easily there is literally nothing that works as well. And the moisture stays on these wipes for so long so I can get a bit of use out of a single wipe!
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
I keep buying this wipes over and over! My daughter has been using these wipes for her nose since she was a small toddler. The scent is great and very easy to use. Gets all the hard boogers out without the tears and the fight!
Nicole M.
My babies love this it smells so good and it is not dry on their noses. We use it every winter when the cold and flu season comes around. It's cheap and you can find it at any local drugstore.
Annie R.
I got these as a gift at my baby shower. I used them once my baby was about two months they worked to break down her congestion. I loved that they were gentle enough on her baby nose. They didn't make it red or dry on her sensitive skin. I love the grape scent too!
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
I love these wipes. I use them to wipe my sons face off after he eats. I love the Grape smell and how gentle they are. They're not so strong or so cold that they take his breath away like diaper wipes, these are perfect.
Marianita K.
Gaithersburg, MD
Grape smell is very good my son actually lets me wipe his nose because he likes the smell ! And I love how it doesn't irritate his little nose !
Jade W.
They smell like artificial grape- which is very helpful when your toddler hates getting their nose wiped but loves to smell things.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
What do you think about the grape scent?

back