BY BOOGIE BOARD

Elizabeth E.
Beaufort, SC
I got this for my niece as a birthday gift. She is in first grade. She LOVED it. Her friends at her party did too. I think anyone could enjoy it. You can use it to doodle, jot down ideas, write down lists, etc. Then just push a button to erase everything. I'm getting one for myself.
Andrea K.
Absolutely love this product. Reminds me of carbon copy things we had when we were young. my daughter got for Christmas and wish we knew about it before. I think we'll have lots of less loose paper in our house. May buy another for me because we like it so much!! #Bestof2015
Kristen K.
Cassville, WI
I bought one (the version for young kids) of these for my almost 3 year old! It's awesome! I also bought some tracing sheets that go with it #giftcrush
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
I use this as my daily to-do list and I love not having to waste paper as much. Very easy, and LOVE the pink!