BY BOODLES

Boodles Proper British Gin introduces Boodles Mulberry, the first-ever mulberry gin in America. Boodles Mulberry pays homage to the humble mulberry tree which has been a familiar sight in the English countryside for centuries. Inspired by the traditional sloe gin liqueur, Boodles Mulberry is a fresh interpretation of a British classic. Traditional sloe gin - a product long steeped in British tradition - serves as the primary inspiration behind Boodles Mulberry. Made with mulberries, Boodles Gin and a blend of natural ingredients, Boodles Mulberry is a liqueur that is perfect for sipping both warm and cold over the holiday season. The taste combines delicate mulberries with notes of raspberry and currant to create a sweet and subtle medley. Boodles Mulberry adds the perfect complement to Boodles British Gin’s unique botanicals of rosemary, nutmeg and sage, creating the proper balance and complexity of flavour. see more...

Boodles Gin Mulberry

Start your review of Boodles Gin Mulberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
stephanie j.
Keizer
It has an amazingly smooth taste to it. Thumbs up on my end👍🏼Boodles Gin Mulberry And I also recommend Boodles Gin you can make some amazing drinks with it like Cranberry gin fizz and cranberry gin and tonic with fresh mint on top. They both make a great Christmas Drink for your party’s or even for just relaxing by yourself. Enjoy
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This stuff goes great with some lemon juice and Matt leaves and soda water. Are usually love mixing this with lemon juice and meant it in a shaker with ice. The taste comes out so well! People love the stuff. It has a great taste compared to the non-flavored one. It is a little expensive but I highly recommend trying out the recipe I put here. It goes really well together!
Heidi D.
Plattsburgh, NY
All the greatness of traditional Boodles gin (see my review of Boodles for more information) with a fresh interpretation of the British classic. I find this mulberry gin is wonderful to enjoy during the holidays especially, but can of course be enjoyed year round. It combines the delicate taste of mulberry with raspberry and currant back notes creating a sweet and subtle medley.  Enjoy over ice or mixed into your martini for a sweet treat that cannot be beat.
Jordan L.
Frametown, WV
Great taste, smooth going down. Will highly recommend this to a friend if they ask me how I️ like it. If you love mulberry and love gin then this is the gin for you. Look no further than the mulberry ginhere in front of you. Very strong yet smooth at the same time.
Mo M.
It’s was very strong, however well worth the price ! It’s great for any cocktail!  Has a very classic British taste! The packaging was nice as usual, very attractive! It definitely got the night going. I will definitely use this a lot more for my cocktails!
Savannah U.
Oroville
Very tasty and full flavor, would recommend to friends and or family if looking for a good drink. I've only had it a few times but it was up to par. Definitely met expectations and have been repeat customer for a bit now. I have recommended to others.
Channan N.
Baltimore, MD
Very smooth and I love the taste. When you first open it the smell is so heavenly and it matches the taste. I prefer it straight and it pairs well with apple cider! I got it at total wine and more in Towson. Very satisfied, you should try it! The only reason I gave 4 stars is because it can be too sweet for some I heard.
Shirley D.
Bronx , NY
It’s good. Has a good taste to it you know, it’s good to drink by it’s self or with rocks. Also you can mix it with other drinks , never know , could be very creative. I would recommend to others just drink responsibly
Ashlynn M.
This is amazing drink to have together with friends and older family alike. Have drank it many times and enjoyed the taste and after taste. I but a bottle about once every few months. I would high recommend.
Dianne R.
Davenport, FL
My go to, really smooth. Will mix with different chasers and the best one so far! Definitely can drink to feel good but not too wasted. Better than I expected. I would definitely recommend to others.