BY BODDLES

Boodles is a proper British gin, known for having an understated juniper flavor and a unique profile. It lends itself well to being served on formal occasions, and is most often enjoyed in a martini or a Boodles and Tonic. see more...

Katy E.
Johnson City, TN
Boodles is a solid gin and it makes a fantastic and refreshing gin and tonic perfect for relaxing on the porch as the summer sun goes down. The taste of Boodles takes me back to summer evenings on the river with my family and my favorite uncle, Bill, who preferred boodles and tonic. Bill would offer one to anyone darkening his door. If you knew my sweet uncle, you knew hospitality. Anyway, give it a try. It’s a great gin.
Heidi D.
Plattsburgh, NY
Boodles is by far my favorite gin brand and I’d dare say it’s the best brand on the market in my opinion.  Of course like anything gin preference is subjective and this is just my experience. Boodles is smooth yet stealthy. It is a gin that develops very well. Depending on what it’s mixed with, it can be a tad harsh at first but it does mellow. Great traditional gin flavoring with subtle back notes. Makes a smooth martini. My favorite way to enjoy Boodles gin is straight over ice with a dash of bitters. Highly recommend this product.  Boodles Gin
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is good. Are used to get it all the time but they don’t sell it at my local liquor store anymore. I believe it goes off the market from time to time. But I do remember it having a great flavor! It’s smooth and it blends well and it has a Sapir your taste and well blended profile. I believe it’s also not that expensive so it’s good if you’re looking for something good and affordable.
Ajsa M.
Naples
This gin was smooth and aromatic which I loved! It’s great for drinking straight up or mixing. I would say that it comes to a close second to my all-time favorite gin, Tanguray. For the price it is a quality gin. I would definitely recommend this gin to friends and family who I know love gin just as much.
Lindsay N.
Gettysburg
Great tasing and smooth gin! Would recommend this to friends and family if they are looking for a great way to spend time with loved ones and have great drinks! The mulberry flavor adds some flavor to your favorite drinks and cocktails! Boodles Gin Boodles Gin Mulberry
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
Megan G.
Macon, GA
Its really soft and sweet. Really well balanaced. Such a great easy drinking gin. Not too alcoholy. Price is also great. Comparable to New Amsterdam. But not quite at Hendricks. Overall a great buy for gin and tonics or gin cocktails.  Super happy with the purchase.
Ashley T.
Sebring, FL
Awful after taste.  But good if you mix it with other things.  It's a little out of my normal price range but worth it.  I'm a first time consumer of it I didn't regret it. It wasn't my favorite but it wasn't disappointing. I'll probably but it again.
Otto V.
This gin has an iconic place in your liquor cabinet or home bar. A dry London gin with a large fan following in England, this liquor will be sure to stand strong along side any mixer and fairs well by its self with a squeeze of lime and a splash of soda. Cheers!
natalia c.
Kamas, UT
I was introduced to boodles by my roommate, and it immediately became one of my favorite gins.  Super affordable for such a great flavor. Really easy to find at most liquor stores, comes in a cute bottle, great addition to my barcart. Would buy again.
jaqueline r.
Is this a very strong drink
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, is it any good?