BY BOODA PRODUCTS

PTM1248: Features: -Light tie out-Malleable iron snaps for extra strength-For medium sized dogs up to 80lbs. Includes: -Double coated and includes a UV inhibitor cable. Dimensions: -Available in 180", 240" and 360" length. see more...

Ariyonna F.
Neon, KY
I got this for my massive pit bull, he is huge! We can't keep him inside anymore because he's destroyed everything because he's so large, so we had to put him outside. I wish it were a tad bit longer and I feel like it may choke him if he tries to run further than the length of the wire, but I guess that's will all chain types of products. I recommend.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recommend this product we bought one for our dogs and he loves it you don't have to worry about them running off and they are comfortable with it.
Kenna R.
Bought this to take my dog camping she loves it ...gave her just enough give to move where she needed to go but not too much