BY BOODA PRODUCTS

Pet tie out cables medium weight for larger dogs red lgth 20 feet Vinyl coated heavy aircraft cable. 1,700 pounds breaking strength. Aluminum cable clamps, cast nickel plated No. 830 swivel snaps on both ends. Strong weatherresistant. see more...

Cristy Y.
Parsons, KS
I just hate to tie my dog up but when I have to I like to use this tie up for my dog give him enough room to move around my dog is a Pitt box lab great dog weighs bout 70lbs I'd has worked great no problems I gave it 4 stars everyone should try this product
Angela M.
These tieouts are great when you want to sit outside with your dog in the yard, but don't have the luxury of a fence. My dog likes to pull, and this tieout is heavy duty. It can handle anything.
Megan C.
North Providence, RI
Love this! I am able to be outside with my dog without her running away! She'll always come back but this ensures I never have to go looking! It gives her enough space so she feels free!
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
I hate to have to tie a dog up. This product was overall a good one, but my problem with it was that the dog kept getting tangled up with stuff.