BY BOODA PRODUCTS

Strong galvanized airecraft cable coated with crack- resistant vinyl. For puppies and dogs under 10 lbs. Length 10 Break Strength 480lb. For Puppies and Dogs Under 10lbs. Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.5 x 2.5 x 11. Makes for a great Gift. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I bought the #Booda Puppy Tie Out from #Petco because my puppy kept digging his way under the fence and getting out. I am very happy with the product. It is very durable and will last for many years to come. I would recommend this product for small dog owners.
Paige M.
It works well for a short period of time. My dog has a lot of energy so she runs around a lot when outside. The cord kept getting tangled and twisted up.
Sabrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this product. I would definitely recommend this product 100%!
We love to camp and it's the safe way to hold our furry friends around us.