BY BOODA PRODUCTS

Dog toy. Made from plush. Squeeze to make noise. Carrot shaped. Satisfaction Ensured. Your Pet will Love it. Makes for a great Gift. see more...

Joshua V.
I love this little carrot & so doesn't my Maltese. It great to play catch with or just drive him nuts with the squeaker. If you have a big dog I'd recommend something a little sturdier. If you have a little dog it perfect.
Cassandra G.
This is awesome! Love the noise it makes when you shake it. My older dog can't figure out how to get it to make the noise and watches in amazement at the younger dog...all three of us have fun times with this one. We have had it for a long time too.
Erin B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love his toy for my small dog! It fits perfectly in her mouth and the squeaker has been long lasting. Still working fine. I love this brand of dog toys and I will continue to buy this brand for my small dog!
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I got this for my pomchi and she loves it, always plays with it when ever she wakes up. You can hear the noice it makes and how happy she lookd. Best friends i guess aha.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would not recommend this to people with big dogs or boxers in general. Mine tore right through it :( but it was fun while it lasted.
Danielle S.
Aransas Pass, TX
It's too stinking cute!!! And it's the perfect size for my little one! He enjoys the squeaker, probably because it annoys me :)
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves her toy. When its lost she starts looking for it. Its so bright amd fun for her. Its also very soft and fluffy.
Brenda G.
Covina , CA
My pup looooves this toy! It has a small squeaker in the toy. But he did tend to chew the toy up pretty quickly
Glory R.
Shiro, TX
What squeaky doesn't your dog like? Haha they are all amazing and work just well to keep my pets occupied
Alisia E.
Got one of these for my bulldog and it is so cute! It's absolutely adorable and I love it. So does he!