BY BOODA PRODUCTS

Pet tie out cables super lgth 20 feet For very large aggressive dogs. Made of super strong galvanized steel aircraft cable, coated with a crack resistant, UV protected vinyl coating for smooth quiet running. Breaking strength 4,200 pounds. see more...

Kathy P.
This is great for big dogs not small ones unless they are really crazy haha but my cousin had a German Shepard and she bought this and it really controlled him when they would go to parks .
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
Easy to use, and my dog couldn't chew threw it! I hated having to tie up my dog, but he was getting out and into my busy street. This gave him enough freedom to roam around the back yard, but not all around the neighborhood!
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Great for big dogs who love to be outside but would run off if not tied up. Easy to use and my dog has not chewed or broke this one.
Sarah P.
New London, WI
This tie out is amazing! My dog is not getting off this one or breaking it! Stands up to the toughest of dogs.