BY BOODA PET PRODUCTS #88 in Pet First Aid

Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
My babies love rope toys, and this one was great! I love that it has the handle because sometimes they get carried away and almost bite my hand, but with this its easy to avoid! it holds up really well for the price!
Alisa C.
Rohnert Park , CA
Greta toy for my Catahoula mix who will destroy anything that has stuffing in it. She loves playing with this toy and it is one of her favorites to pull out of her basket.
Kimber A.
Ada, OK
My dogs love this rope toy and it has held up really well they usually destroy there toys pretty quickly but not this one and I love that it has a handle so I don't get rope burn when I play with them
Joanna m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My pitbull loves this thing. She will not share it. I like trying to take it from her. She tugs at it and wont let go. Its a fun dog toy.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves this and the strings of the rope act as floss for their teeth. She absolutely loves to play tug of war
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Great, fun toy for dogs!! My dog loves playing fetch... this ring is very durable, & affordable as well.
Amber l.
My golden retriever loves to play and it takes a Strong toy to last with him! Great product!
Ghanwa S.
Very useful chew toy.. My dog loves it and cannot live without it.. It is a life saviour
Kyrssie M.
How long did this last with your dog