BY BOODA ORGANICS

Shannon B.
Novi, MI
I previously exclusively used EOS lip balm. When they were no longer considered cruelty free, I went on a hunt for a new go-to lip balm. I picked up a tube of this from Better Health and I must say....it's absolutely awful! I found myself having to reapply it every 45 minutes or so and it felt like I had grease all over my lips. I will definitely not repurchase.
Nathalie S.
Love this stuff. It is not what most think a lip balm to be, it doesn't have much wax and is all natural organic ingredients. The consistency is more of a moisturizing oil so is odd at first but then soaks in nicely, so you may have to re apply. I recommend this to anyone looking for something to actually heal dry/chapped lips or just want an awesome balm.
Leia C.
Mount Pleasant, MI
LOVE this lip balm. Haven't bought another brand since I found this. So simple, works great & Is free of all harmful chemicals.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love his Chapstick it's also good on my lips and I really moisturize them for a long time and it smells good
Grace M.
Kansas City, MO
This is the best lip balm I've ever tried. It is really hard to find lip balm without any bee products in it
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
INCREDIBLE. I discovered this lip balm several years ago. Life changing. It is perfect for vegan and is so moisturizing. When I was in Hawaii I found it in a health store and was thrilled. Highly recommend!!!!!
Tayla M.
San Diego, CA
Found this lip balm at jimbos and I use it almost daily! It has such a small ingredient list which is one thing I look for and it has such a smooth application and a light feel. I have about 3 of these because I like them so much!
Cathy M.
I love this Lebam I would definitely highly recommend it has such cute packaging with the boot on it and my lips feel so nice right when I put them on and if feels like there's just good oil's on your lips
Nicole M.
I only have to use this once a day and it's all natural ingredients so there's no "addictive" ingredients that will dry my lips out forcing me to use way more than needed. Love this lip balm!!
Shawnee F.
Rate 0.

Jesus loves you. he is the truth and the peace. find him find love. find your life. be true to you. be open minded. Jesus loves you. he died to save you.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
Where can these be purchased ?
Stephanie M.
CORAL SPRINGS, FL
Do these have different scents?