Booda Dome Clean Step Litter Box Titanium (50021) uploaded by Christina K.Booda Dome Clean Step Litter Box Titanium (50021) uploaded by beth c.

BY BOODA #3 in Litter Boxes

Gives cats the privacy they prefer Keeps odors from getting trapped in seams & corners Activated charcoal filter provides odor control Size: 21 1/2" x 19 1/2" Ramp is 9" wide; litter pan is 6" deep Easy to assemble see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle R.
Runnemede, NJ
The ONLY issue Ive had with this product is my male cats tend to get some urine on the sides of litter box, and with this design, I have had issues with it getting in the seam were the lid meet the bottom. It's nothing taking it off and giving a good cleaning won't fix, but it does add another level of cleaning for me.

Ventilation is okay on the product, I recommend refilling your charcoal pad as suggested. It is an attractive design and is more compact then it looks. I have two large make cats and while I'd like for it to be bigger, they can fit.

I use this box in my living room so my dogs can't steal cat poop. It's good for an apartment to hide your box inexpensively. With any lidded box, I always feel they need to be cleaned more to keep it smelling better, they kind of trap the odors in, which isn't health to breath in, especially if using a dusty litter. Clean often and this is a nice box that help stop tracking and hides the box.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Reasons I don't like the Booda Litter Box:
1. There's very little room for kitty to do her business.
2. Because of so little space, my kitty accidentally ended up peeing on the steps - creating additional clean-up.
3. It's difficult to scoop the litter effectively, due to the kidney bean shaped well that holds the litter, causing clumps to break apart and again, more work.
4. Lid is useless, litter was still tracked onto the steps and to the floor.
5. Crazy expensive!
6. Cats do NOT like an enclosed box at all!! Cats like to see what's going on around them and should always have more than one escape route. *Save your money - buy a clear storage tote (approximately 36"L x 24"W x 12"H) - they work GREAT!!! Your kitty will thank you!!* (note: you can cut out a lower opening on the end if your kitty is too small or elderly to jump in and out of a 12" high box)
sky k.
We decided to try this box in an attempt to curtail the amount of litter that flys out and that is tracked around the house. It didn't work especially well for that but it ended up being a decent litter box. Nice, good quality plastic. The path leading up and down from the box doesn't really keep litter in. Ultimately we decided to take off the top to the box because it just created a bigger mess when it came to pee. Pee would get in the seam and would be very difficult to clean. I've also heard that some cats don't like crawling into this kind of dome.
Cassondra P.
Hazard, KY
I decided to try this box to keep litter off of my floor and to keep my dogs out of the litter box. I was a bit worried at first because the opening seems small and I have a very large cat. But once it was set-up and he was introduced to it there has been no issue. My cat has always been rather private when using his litter box so he absolutely loves that it is enclosed. It keeps my floor clean and my dog away from the litter. I would recommend this box to anyone.
Hope K.
Stow, OH
I got this for my cat. I thought it was cute and compact at the store. I brought it home and didn't realize how big it was. It is a great liter box. Collects a lot of the litter they would bring with them on the stairs (usually just vacuum it). Funny story tho. My cat loves to carry things around and one day i saw something on the step of it, i opened the top and they has took a lot of my socks and hid them in there!
Sarah H.
burnside, KY
I love this litter box! Our boys are fairly big boys, about 20 pound kitties and we've looked to find one big enough because they don't like using one without a lid for privacy lol so we found this one and we've had it almost a year and they love it. Super roomy for them and super easy to scoop and clean. I'll probably never use another one but this one.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
I got this litter box for my cat because he is a larger size cat and he loves to dig. He hated it at first but it gives him privacy and is easier to keep the litter confined to one space. I don't like the width of the actual litter section. It seems a bit cramped especially for larger kitties.
Leah K.
Decatur, GA
I've had mixed feelings about this box. My kittens aren't fans but our older cats like it. It definitely helps with the tracking of litter. It's pretty deep which is great because they like to dig. The round shape is a nuisance because it doesn't fit perfectly into corners,but that's just me.
Eileen P.
Austin, TX
My prissy princess Ragdoll male will only "go" in a rounded cat potty!!! lol He seems to be afraid of the more rectangular ones and we'd have to remove the top. This one, he likes! If my cat wants to use the litter box, I'm a happy pet mommy! I recommend it for all the other kitties too! =)
Dallas B.
Junction City, KS
We had 2 cats at the time we used this. Our cats liked the privacy but there isn't very much room in the actually part that holds the litter. The best part of this is the steps or trail that leads out. It really did help trap loose litter.
Nichole S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
How large is this?
Danielle S.
Mount Perry, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Does this really help not getting litter all over the place i have a cat that likea tp track litter everywhere
Brooke F.
I'm a new cat owner. Would purchasing something like this be worth it? I know she throws the litter out of the box often, which makes for a mess.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do cats seem to like this?
Bethany H.
Is there a air filter? I cant imagine how strong the smell is inside of it and I wouldn't make my car breathe in all of that strong urine scent everytime he has to go potty.