Boobie Bar® Herbal Lactation 6-Pack Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars uploaded by Bridget F.Boobie Bar® Herbal Lactation 6-Pack Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars uploaded by Bridget F.

BY UNKNOWN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Get all the nutrients and herbs you need to boost your milk supply with the Boobie Bar Herbal Lactation Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars. This delicious gluten free snack bar is perfect for new mothers, giving you on-the-go lactation boosting. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart*
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
Came across these a couple days ago at Babies R Us while looking for sales. They always have clothing on sale, might be last season but my son won't know that, lol. Anyway, I picked these up because as a new mom I want to make sure my son can get the best out of his feedings. I love how these are soy free, vegan, dairy free, corn free, and gluten free. They are like a dryer biscuit so it was great with my mid-morning tea. I've only tried the peanut butter and really like them, I saw my local babies r us had chocolate chip so I want to go back and try that as well. Price was a bit high at almost $20 for a box of 6 but I'm sure other places have them cheaper.