BY BOO BAMBOO

The ultimate restorative treatment. Its intense revitalizing formula with bamboo extract and organic protein absorbs quickly into your hair to repair and strengthen dry, over-processed hair. see more...

• This looks really interesting to me does it have any dist...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love to apply this macarilla in summer because I feel that works very fast repair my hair and revitalizes is extremely economical for the amount of product that brings is quite dense and need little amount is not necessary to leave for a long time to fulfill its objective
LeeAnn M.
The boo bamboo revitalizing conditioning treatment is a very nice smelling And nice working product
Tasha W.
Canada

This conditioner is thick as well, but it’s supposed to be. I use this conditioner once a week, leave it in for about an hour with a towel wrap and then rinse with cool water, which helps seal in the cuticle of the hair. I use a blow dryer and flat iron every couple days and this has really helped in restoring my hair from all the heat damage. I can definitely see and feel a difference in the way my hair looks every week after using this.
Anna L.
Decent product for conditioning hair. Very nice smell without being overpowering . I have finished my jar now but I used it about once a week until it was gone. I liked the way my hair felt afterwards. I might buy this again if I see it on sale or for a good price.
Leah A.
Los Angeles, CA
This looks really interesting to me does it have any distinctive smell?