Boo Bamboo Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Crystal C.Boo Bamboo Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Crystal C.Boo Bamboo Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Monica D.

BY BOO BAMBOO

Gently removes makeup and dirt while toning skin in one easy step. Organic Bamboo extract enriched formula is mild enough to use multiple times a day. 100% Bamboo wipes are lint free, unbleached and biodegradable. 100% Unbleached Bamboo Fibers. 100% Biodegradable. Contains Vitamin E Antioxidant. Paraben, Sulphate and DEA Free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah P.
The Bamboo Make Up Removing Wipes by Boo Bamboo are gentle on your skin and remove most make up but did not remove my eye liner or my mascara - neither of which were waterproof. While I love other products by this company, I wouldn’t suggest these wipes.
Dallas B.
I love these they really get it all off with out having to use the whole package and it doesnt dry your face out. They get off all the make up and don't make your eyes feel like their on fire!!!
Crystal C.
Truro, NS
These bamboo fiber sheet masks are a God-send! So easy to use - no mess, no drips, and no fighting with tear outs. These extra gentle Anti Aging masks contain rich botanical ingredients and smell like fresh geranium. Very soothing and moisturizing. An affordable and effective alternative to a spa facial.
Monica D.
Montreal
Love 💕this masks they feel fresh & hydrating, love to wash my face and replenish my skin with one of this babes !! Higly recomend they are soft & gentil on your skin !!!
Anna L.
These wipes are pretty good but not my favorite. They smell nice without being overpowering. They don't take off my eye makeup though. I use them just to wipe my face before or after I take off my makeup. I don't think I would purchase these again but I love the company's other products.