BY BOO BAMBOO

Gluten Free Dairy Free Yeast Free Vegan see more...

Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
The bamboo hair serum is incredible a little bit goes a very long way if you have split ends or frizzy hair this is an excellent product don't use very much if you used too much and you have fine hair it can and will way your hair down but I love all the bamboo products they're amazing
Shei R.
I just love this hair serum! It smells nice and helps with split ends. 2-3 pumps is enough for my medium length fine hair. I like using this on my still damp hair then style as usual. It helps with tangles as well.
Tasha W.
Canada
This ultra lightweight, mineral rich formula with bamboo extract and organic protein seals your hair cuticle and fills in surface imperfections creating flawless, frizz-free shine with no greasy residue.This serum is a true favorite, you only need to use half a squirt from the pump to get results.

If you use anymore, it will leave your hair feeling greasy as with most serums. I tend to get frizz on the top of my hair after using a flat iron and this serum helps to control it. My hair is left with a healthy shine and smells wonderful too!
Ana W.
After using this, I get a lot of compliments on asking how I get my hair to look so healthy and shiny. And I just tell them I use this.