Boo Bamboo Baby Hair and Body Wash uploaded by Melanie B.

BY BOO BAMBOO

Rich in mineral and organic proteins, bamboo extract helps strengthen the hair follicle and retain moisture to promote shine. Boo Bamboo products improve the strength and condition of your hair, helps eliminate frizz and creates incredible shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke M.
Edmonton, AB
Love this stuff!! Smells amazing and doesnt dry out my babes skin. It is not completely natural which is why I gave 4 stars! But I deffintly love the smell and the Boo Bamboo Baby Body Lotion - 10.14 oz . I use these products every other wash
Brittney N.
Calgary
Have this stuff in the large bottle with the pump. Convenient for bath time with the littles. I find this gentle on their skin and have never had an issues. My kids have eczema and they seem to enjoy this product!
Megan-Tania J.
Yellowknife, NT
Best product I've used to date with my son! He's got sensitive skin and reacts to EVERYTHING. Ordered this on a whim and we're almost done our bottle! No reactions whatsoever. It's gentle on his skin as well as mine and has a great light coconut scent. Will repurchase over and over! Will have to order the lotion next!
Daina G.
Started using this on my one month old...have not used anything else on her to this day! My daughter is 3.5 years old now and I can't give this stuff up!
It's so gentle on their skin, has great ingredient and a soft scent.
My daughter had slightly sensitive skin and nothing really kept her feeling soft like this did.
I've fallen in love with the brand as a whole. Not only for my daughter but some of the adult products as well
Frish Q.
This is my favorite baby wash it is so gentle and smells nice, I feel Comfortable using it because it's all organic ingredients. I tried it on my face when I had a lot of makeup on and it washed everything away better than my Clinique face wash plus my skin felt so soft. I know it sounds weird but I recommend it for face wash too. I will continue to repurchase this for baby and me
Kristina T.
Kitchener, ON
We love this product! The body wash and the lotion are essentials in our house with a 1 year old and a 5 year old. They smell so so good and most importantly are SAFE!!!